Music Video - Filming site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Video - Filming site?

I wonder where the filming site of this music video was.
    I'd like to visit there someday.

BiSH - My Landscape
    Major 2nd Album “THE GUERRiLLA BiSH” Available on iTunes Store!! http://apple.co/2yjVqTa 圧倒的BiSH, 圧倒的ロックンロール ""楽器を持たないパンクバンド""が放つ問題作 THE GUERRiLLA BiSH 01. M...

Originally posted by tomo.rock View Post
    I wonder where the filming site of this music video was.
    I'd like to visit there someday.

BiSH - My Landscape
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ombqA70cI
    Mojave

Comment

Originally posted by DSC View Post
      Mojave
      Oh Jesus. One of the worst words in aviation. I only know the place because - as some people say who've listened to people who buried her -
      my avatar (D-ABVD) is buried there.

Also for KLM pilots who like to visit family members who no longer exist, this must be an interesting place. But the German wiki calls it what it is:
      Aircraft boneyard (German)

I only chose the German language version due to the photos... ! If you need the English text version, of course, there is one, but without these brilliant photos.

The good thing is, in case of the 747, some a/c will survive in Europe. Ask Erwin.

In case of the MD-11 (1988-2000), it is not such a happy story afaik. The former KL #682, I don't know what they fly to the Pacific coast today.

PS: I am slowly gettin older, together with all 747s which today are airworthy. And the MD-11 was only built during 12 years? Probably I've chosen a good nickname for me.
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-12-07, 01:12. Reason: 1970-2020 - A golden jubilee for an a/c type.
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
      X