Lat1918-Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lat1918-Editing Advice

Sorry for starting a new thread but my previous one was having issues.
    I had a question on one of my photos. Just was wondering if this one was fixable or if its far gone? Just don't want to start it over again and get the same result.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you
    Last edited by LX-A343; 2017-12-02, 17:57.

Originally posted by Lat1918 View Post
    I had a question on one of my photos. Just was wondering if this one was fixable or if its far gone? Just don't want to start it over again and get the same result.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you
    I removed your other thread - not sure what happened, but I think it may have something to do with how the link to your photos is displayed. Have you modified that in any way?

As for your question about the United E170, yes the poor light will make it difficult to 'fix' with editing. You can try adjusting the levels, but not sure if it would be successful or worth the effort.

Comment

Thank you
      You entered the banner script for the signature in the topic itself, instead of of inserting it in the signature. I removed it in your opening topic to avoid possible problems.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thank you dlowwa for your help! Certainly glad I can come here and get some help and make sure things are acceptable before and sometimes after they've been uploaded.
        Last edited by dlowwa; 2017-12-02, 20:00. Reason: Banner script corrupting thread.

Comment

Thank you dlowwa for your help! Certainly glad I can come here and get some help and make sure things are acceptable before and sometimes after they've been uploaded.
          As Gerardo said, you need to change how you've entered the banner in your signature. I've removed it again from your post, but please modify it before posting again.

Comment

Oh thank you dlowwa! I think when I typed it in the last time on my previous thread that's why it was not working. I will just copy and paste from the forum banner area then. Thank you

Comment

Oh thank you dlowwa! I think when I typed it in the last time on my previous thread that's why it was not working. I will just copy and paste from the forum banner area then. Thank you
              I've deleted your latest post, as again you've not changed how your signature is entered. You need to go to the settings and enter it there without the banner script, as Gerardo has said.

Comment

dlowwa, I figured out what was the issue. I had removed the slash mark from script and center. I am only copying from the link provided from the site. Please understand that the last time I had done it that was my error. For the future please don't remove banner since I am only copying from signature page on the site.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-12-02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	1020581

Comment

Name:	DSC_0070-N192SY.jpg
Size:	501.7 KB
ID:	1020582

Name:	DSC_0265-N21108.jpg
Size:	866.0 KB
ID:	1020583

Name:	DSC_0559-N441US.jpg
Size:	539.0 KB
ID:	1020584

Name:	DSC_0596-N765SW.jpg
Size:	557.6 KB
ID:	1020585

Name:	DSC_0845-C-FMWY.jpg
Size:	478.6 KB
ID:	1020586
                  Was wondering if these could be pre-screened before I upload. Thank you

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11708[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11709[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11710[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11711[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11712[/ATTACH]
                    Was wondering if these could be pre-screened before I upload. Thank you
                    1. borderline color
                    2. ok
                    3 & 4 borderline soft
                    5. borderline color

Comment

I know that the first is shot through a window in a terminal. Just was needing some guidance in how I can make sure that its not so unnatural when I edit. I've attached a sample of what I was meaning by the window tint

Name:	DSC_0890-N9617R.jpg
Size:	617.7 KB
ID:	1020591Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0890-N9617R-2.jpg
Size:	604.6 KB
ID:	1020592
                      Thank you

Comment

I know that the first is shot through a window in a terminal. Just was needing some guidance in how I can make sure that its not so unnatural when I edit. I've attached a sample of what I was meaning by the window tint
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]11717[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11718[/ATTACH]
                        Thank you
                        You'll need to remove the strong color cast. Adjusting the white balance would be the easiest way to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                          You'll need to remove the strong color cast. Adjusting the white balance would be the easiest way to do that.

Name:	DSC_0890-N9617R-2-2.jpg
Size:	584.4 KB
ID:	1020605Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0890-N9617R-2-3.jpg
Size:	528.5 KB
ID:	1020608Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0890-N9617R-2-4.jpg
Size:	529.4 KB
ID:	1020609Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0890-N9617R-2-5.jpg
Size:	527.3 KB
ID:	1020610
                          Something like this or are they too strong?

Comment

Name:	DSC_0070-N192SY-2-1.jpg
Size:	474.6 KB
ID:	1020611Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0070-N192SY-2-2.jpg
Size:	474.0 KB
ID:	1020612
                            I also worked on the SkyWest jet. First is with adjustments and second is with a slight adjustment on temp only.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11731[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11734[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11735[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11736[/ATTACH]
                              Something like this or are they too strong?
                              Still a strong yellow/green cast that would result in a rejection.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11737[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11738[/ATTACH]
                              I also worked on the SkyWest jet. First is with adjustments and second is with a slight adjustment on temp only.
                              Color ok, but contrast & soft rejection likely.

Comment

Working...
                              X