Guy Langlois - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Langlois - editing advice

Hi, i'm new and i have 7 photos on Jetphotos. I understand a little bit more everyday what you're looking for but i want your opinion on those 2 photos. Also, i can send only 5 photos at the same time, but i can see that many members can send more than that. Can you tell me what it takes to send more photos?
    Thanks for your help
    Guy Langlois
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Guy Langlois View Post
    Hi, i'm new and i have 7 photos on Jetphotos. I understand a little bit more everyday what you're looking for but i want your opinion on those 2 photos. Also, i can send only 5 photos at the same time, but i can see that many members can send more than that. Can you tell me what it takes to send more photos?
    Thanks for your help
    Guy Langlois
    Hello Guy,

I am not a crew member but I have two remarks on your question;
    First of all, the screeners won't screen those 2 pictures in the attachment here, therefore I suggest you to go to the Digital Procession Forum and to start your own thread such as "Guy - Editing advice", I suggest you to post the pics there.
    Second of all, it's normal you only have 5 queue slots as you have less then 10 pics accepted in the database, as soon as you have 10 pictures accepted, your queue slots will get an upgrade to 20 upload slots. In this position you need to get 3 pictures online to get your 20 upload slots.
    I am not going to screen your pics as I am not experienced at all but here at the datbase it is forbidden to add your own watermark to the pictures (as you have done in the two pics in the right corner) so before uploading it in the editing advice thread, I suggest you to erase them.

I hope that's an answer to your question (apart of the screening info )
    Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for your help
      Guy Langlois
      Are you related to Kent L'Anglois of Republic Airline?

Comment

Thanks
        Guy

Comment

Thanks for your help
          Guy Langlois
          Hi,

First to have images pre-screened, you will need to post the edited version at upload resolution. You will not be able to upload these two as they are well over the maximum allowable size.

As for upload slots, once you have achieved 10 images in the DB, you will have 20 slots available to you, but these slots are dependant on further submissions being accepted - if you receive 10 rejections with a short period, you will lose those 10 slots for two weeks, until those rejections clear the system.

Comment

No Sir

Comment

Thanks for your help
              Guy Langlois
              Apart from the sizing of the photos, some things you might like to consider are.... the AC Express... dark/contrast and also maybe compression/noise and as for the WestJet you need to take a look at the composition as it's too low in the frame and again a lot of noise in the sky and soft.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

No Sir
                  No sir what?

Comment

My answer was about the question Are you related to Kent L'Anglois of Republic Airline?
                    Regards
                    Guy

Comment

My answer was about the question Are you related to Kent L'Anglois of Republic Airline?
                      Regards
                      Guy
                      Ah. Probably should reply with a quote next time so we know to whom your reply is directed

Comment

Yes, you are right.
                        Best regards
                        Guy

Comment

Is it fine

Hi, what do you think of this one?
                          Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, what do you think of this one?
                            Thanks
                            Guy, I not a JP screener, but this photo is underexposed. You can adjust this by using levels in PS.
                            See the Histogram for you image:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de Tela 2017-12-16 às 01.29.16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	1020934

You need to adjust both right and left side. What is the weather conditions in this day? I say this because o the grey aspect from the background which dos not help to increase some aspects in the photo.

Vinicius

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X