Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89

Thread: LimaFox Spotter - editing advice

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default LimaFox Spotter - editing advice

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6228041

    Can you guys please help me know if it is too much or too little? Thank you very much.

  2. #2
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,428

    Default

    Poor contrast (not enough) due to poor weather. Not sure if you can improve it much.

    Regards
    Alex

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default Editing advice

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6308128

    Hello there. I got this photo rejected, and I will like to know either if it has too much or too little contrast, and if it needs counter clockwise rotation or clockwise rotation.

    Thanks and have a good day.

  4. #4
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,428

    Default

    Hi,
    Please use histogram tool under the picture and compare it to the very clear explanations here
    https://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tu...istograms1.htm

    Kind regards
    Alex

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    Hi,
    Please use histogram tool under the picture and compare it to the very clear explanations here
    https://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tu...istograms1.htm

    Kind regards
    Alex
    Thank you, have a good day

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default Editing Advice

    Hello Team, Can you please help me with these pic to see if they are ok, thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8782-Edit.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	688.5 KB 
ID:	13117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8728-Edit.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	655.5 KB 
ID:	13118

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6316919

  7. #7
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LimaFox Spotter View Post
    Hello Team, Can you please help me with these pic to see if they are ok, thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8782-Edit.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	688.5 KB 
ID:	13117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8728-Edit.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	655.5 KB 
ID:	13118

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6316919
    Images already in the queue will not be pre-screened.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default Editing Advice

    Hello Jetphotos team, can you please pre screen this pic. Thanks.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9924-Edit.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	672.8 KB 
ID:	13156

  9. #9
    JetPhotos.Net Crew pdeboer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    near EHAM/AMS
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LimaFox Spotter View Post
    Hello Jetphotos team, can you please pre screen this pic. Thanks.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9924-Edit.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	672.8 KB 
ID:	13156
    I am afraid it is soft, perhaps even blurry (out of focus)

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdeboer View Post
    I am afraid it is soft, perhaps even blurry (out of focus)
    That's a shame, thank you very much

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0508-Edit-2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	401.3 KB 
ID:	13591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1443-Edit.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	2.10 MB 
ID:	13592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1437-Edit.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	642.5 KB 
ID:	13593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0467-Edit.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	303.2 KB 
ID:	13594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0313-Edit.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	429.5 KB 
ID:	13595


    hello jetphotos team, can you please pre screen this photos

    thanks

  12. #12
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LimaFox Spotter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0508-Edit-2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	401.3 KB 
ID:	13591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1443-Edit.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	2.10 MB 
ID:	13592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1437-Edit.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	642.5 KB 
ID:	13593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0467-Edit.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	303.2 KB 
ID:	13594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0313-Edit.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	429.5 KB 
ID:	13595


    hello jetphotos team, can you please pre screen this photos

    thanks
    1. centering, overprocessed (editing halos)
    2. (not upload size)
    3. soft
    4-5 overprocessed

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Thanks!

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2451-Edit.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	619.4 KB 
ID:	13708Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2429-Edit.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	605.8 KB 
ID:	13709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2544-Edit-Edit.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	660.1 KB 
ID:	13710

    Hello jetphotos team, can you please pree screen this images

    Thanks

  15. #15
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LimaFox Spotter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2451-Edit.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	619.4 KB 
ID:	13708Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2429-Edit.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	605.8 KB 
ID:	13709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2544-Edit-Edit.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	660.1 KB 
ID:	13710

    Hello jetphotos team, can you please pree screen this images

    Thanks
    Second is technically backlit, but quality is otherwise ok.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Second is technically backlit, but quality is otherwise ok.
    Thanks!

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2985-Edit.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	440.4 KB 
ID:	13836

    Hello Jetphotos team, can you please help me with this pic. It was shot with a high iso (800). Thanks

  18. #18
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LimaFox Spotter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2985-Edit.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	440.4 KB 
ID:	13836

    Hello Jetphotos team, can you please help me with this pic. It was shot with a high iso (800). Thanks
    Sure, what would you like help with? A better edit?

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Sure, what would you like help with? A better edit?
    Yes, or what can I do to avoid a rejection of noise. Thanks!

  20. #20
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LimaFox Spotter View Post
    Yes, or what can I do to avoid a rejection of noise. Thanks!
    I don't think noise is really a big issue, given the conditions. It's a touch soft, and the white balance is a little warm (it's a little too yellow), but but those things should be easy to fix.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •