Resubmit Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resubmit Question

Hi, I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this, but at the moment I have less than 10 photos in the database. Once I reach 10, and my photo size is increased, am I allowed to resubmit all my photos as a bigger size?

Thanks,
    Ben
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/iadspotter

Originally posted by iad.spotter View Post
    Hi, I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this, but at the moment I have less than 10 photos in the database. Once I reach 10, and my photo size is increased, am I allowed to resubmit all my photos as a bigger size?

Thanks,
    Ben
    No, reaching 10 photos in the DB will open up more upload slots, not remove your size restrictions. You would then need to be approved by admin to be allowed to submit larger sizes.

At that point, if approved, you could conceivably ask that some of your previous images be deleted, and then submit larger sized versions. However, the new larger sized images would still need to go through the screening process again, and their acceptance would not be guaranteed, especially since larger sizes tend to make flaws easier to see than lower resolutions, which tend to mask flaws.

Comment

Okay, Thanks for the info. How would I get approved by an admin?
      Instagram: www.instagram.com/iadspotter

Comment

Originally posted by iad.spotter View Post
        Okay, Thanks for the info. How would I get approved by an admin?
        There is a link on your profile page. If you have fewer than 10 accepted shots, you are not likely to be approved at this point. Your acceptance ratio will also be considered.

I also seriously suggest making sure your skills are up to the task before trying larger sizes; as mentioned, larger sizes make it harder to hide flaws, so your acceptance ratio is likely to suffer if the quality is not there.

Comment

Working...
        X