Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 94 of 94

Thread: Danev Editing Advice

  1. #81
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danev View Post
    Images are a little dark and have some dust spots, but otherwise should be ok.

  2. #82
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Advice?

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_87301.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	440.1 KB 
ID:	17183
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_87856.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	444.1 KB 
ID:	17184

  3. #83
    Junior Member The Flying Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danev View Post
    Advice?

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_87301.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	440.1 KB 
ID:	17183
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_87856.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	444.1 KB 
ID:	17184
    1. A bit dark but ok.
    2. The photo seems to move in the front, but slightly.

  4. #84
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danev View Post
    Advice?

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_87301.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	440.1 KB 
ID:	17183
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_87856.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	444.1 KB 
ID:	17184
    1. oversharpened, heat haze, dirty
    2. blurry

  5. #85
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Advice?

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1451-1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	322.1 KB 
ID:	22588
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8542-2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	22589

  6. #86
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danev View Post
    Advice?

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1451-1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	322.1 KB 
ID:	22588
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8542-2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	22589
    1. would be rejected for horizon (CW), dirty, and overprocessed (editing halos)
    2. don't bother submitting, too many flaws

  7. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Hi, Advice? Thank you!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	28371
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	309.8 KB 
ID:	28372
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	282.3 KB 
ID:	28373

  8. #88
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danev View Post
    Hi, Advice? Thank you!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	28371
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	309.8 KB 
ID:	28372
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	282.3 KB 
ID:	28373
    1. ok
    2. soft, centering
    3. soft, centering, cropping/ratio

  9. #89
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Advice? Thank You!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	361.8 KB 
ID:	28384
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	203.9 KB 
ID:	28385

  10. #90
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danev View Post
    Advice?
    Yes, one last request to please read here very carefully, in this case #3:

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

    Thank you.

  11. #91
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I apologize! Can you advice only on pictures number one and two. The rest will I upload tomorrow when I guess I'll have a chance? Thank you!

  12. #92
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danev View Post
    I apologize! Can you advice only on pictures number one and two. The rest will I upload tomorrow when I guess I'll have a chance? Thank you!
    Both a touch soft, but should be an easy fix.

  13. #93
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Hi! can you Advice? Thank you!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	365.6 KB 
ID:	28550
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	28551
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	28552
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	153.4 KB 
ID:	28553
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	330.6 KB 
ID:	28554

  14. #94
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danev View Post
    Hi! can you Advice? Thank you!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	365.6 KB 
ID:	28550
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	28551
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	28552
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	153.4 KB 
ID:	28553
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	330.6 KB 
ID:	28554
    1-2 ok
    3-4 borderline (weak) contrast
    5. borderline soft/overexposed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •