KDEN 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDEN 2017

Gosh I get bored on Xmas, nothing to do... anyhoo as 2017 is winding down I wanted to predict total pax this year at DEN, my local, using only historical data up to the end of '16. I don't know if any figures are available for any months in '17, I did not look, nor do I think I need them for this exercise. I also did not use any fundamental variables (economy, Frontier expansion, weather cancelations etc) purely historical data 1996-2016 and a little charting. So my prediction is 61,176,200. If anyone fancies looking at my spreadsheet, pm me.
    moving quickly in air

Attached Files
    moving quickly in air

Comment

I carried at least a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by orangehuggy View Post
        Gosh I get bored on Xmas, nothing to do... anyhoo as 2017 is winding down I wanted to predict total pax this year at DEN, my local, using only historical data up to the end of '16. I don't know if any figures are available for any months in '17, I did not look, nor do I think I need them for this exercise. I also did not use any fundamental variables (economy, Frontier expansion, weather cancelations etc) purely historical data 1996-2016 and a little charting. So my prediction is 61,176,200. If anyone fancies looking at my spreadsheet, pm me.
        Yes, December 26th was also a quite quiet (!) day for me. But I can't say that it was a boring day for me. I was invited for all three days (24., 25., 26.). But last Tuesday I was in bed until ... (must not be published). The TV program was very fine: Minions the Short Movies, Minions the Movie, ....

Back on topic. Just a moment ago, I've asked the KDEN en wiki, as I always do if it comes to pax numbers... And they say:
        58,266,515 (2016).

So, did I say that, despite that I'm older than some guys from Switzerland (dear greetings ), I still use Randazzos B744 simulator? I know where the LH-B744s are, Victor Sierra...

I don't like to go that far to say that my nickname is good for more than 59,000,000 pax at KDEN. But it is a good airport, not only for ATLcrew...

PS: Almost all bigger international airports are growing. Imho, O'Hare also started with less than 60,000,000 when I became a jetphotos forum member (you can correct me if I'm wrong). And where is O'Hare this year?! Almost unbelievable...
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-12-28, 23:13. Reason: Victor Sierra...
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
        X