Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest photo not displayed on FR

Hello,

This appears to be the latest photo of this particular AC https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8789317, however it is not displayed on FR24. Is there a reason this is excluded or it this some kind of caching / bug?

Thank you,

Oleksiy

It takes a few hours to update, please be patient
    Cheers

Comment

it's been 4 days

Comment

Aircraft doesn't show the whole scheme which can be confusing, specially with Emirates numerous special paints - Tht's the reason why it's not showing

Kind regards
        Alex

Comment

i suspected this, but wanted to double check.
          thank you, Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            Aircraft doesn't show the whole scheme which can be confusing, specially with Emirates numerous special paints - Tht's the reason why it's not showing

Kind regards
            Alex
            It's none of my business, I am not a plane spotter, photographer, screened, or have anything to do with JP (except an active forum member) or FR24.

But what can be confusing? The photo clearly shows Emirates written on the side and the belly of the plane.
            Is it that there are doubts about whether this picture really depicts A6-EUG?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
            --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

No,
              It's because some of those Emirates A380 have a special scheme located just behind the wing on an area which is not visible on that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                No,
                It's because some of those Emirates A380 have a special scheme located just behind the wing on an area which is not visible on that pic.
                ....and FR24 want their site users to see the whole aircraft in the pictures used from jetphotos.com.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                  ....and FR24 want their site users to see the whole aircraft in the pictures used from jetphotos.com.
                  although, sometimes, perhaps due to lack of adequate view of the plane, FR24 also shows partial photos, such as the nose.

Comment

Happy for you

Comment

One thing I noticed on one of my pictures (I never check if my picture is the latest and showing on fr24 lol, but this plane is special to me ) is that even though my picture of this particular plane is the "newest" by date taken if I look on JP, on FR24 it's actually the second pic, the one showing on FR24 is another picture which is second newest pic of the aircraft on JP, but was uploaded after mine and taken on the same day (and probably about a minute or less before mine lol) so I am assuming for FR24 it will actually show the newest date but if an older picture on that same date is uploaded later then it shows up on FR24. Don't mind me I am just bored

Comment

This is also the latest photo of this one in the database. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8854447. It's not the complete aircraft, but it does show at least al the titles
                        Still remains strange to me as my best viewed photo is a partly close up of a EK A380 which remainesd at Fr 24 for a couple of months.

Best Regards.

Wilko

Comment

That image is marked not for FR24 use because it is a half crop.
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                            That image is marked not for FR24 use because it is a half crop.
                            Thanks for the explanation Brian.

Comment

Working...
                            X