Bug in Reject Photo Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Reject Photo Page?

I've just noticed something on the photo rejection pages for rejected pictures - and that is that the Serial# always seems to be missing. I mentioned this in that sometimes on a bad info rejection, you don't know if the serial was missed or not that caused the rejection. Sample attached where I know the Serial #was entered as it is on an accepted picture.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 2.32.47 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	1045195

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    I've just noticed something on the photo rejection pages for rejected pictures - and that is that the Serial# always seems to be missing. I mentioned this in that sometimes on a bad info rejection, you don't know if the serial was missed or not that caused the rejection. Sample attached where I know the Serial #was entered as it is on an accepted picture.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12502[/ATTACH]
    Hi Mark

Yes, we are aware of that bug and it is on FR24's bug fix list, and in the screener's opinion top prio. Unfortunately I don't know, when it will be fixed.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
      Hi Mark

Yes, we are aware of that bug and it is on FR24's bug fix list, and in the screener's opinion top prio. Unfortunately I don't know, when it will be fixed.
      Thanks - just wanted to point it out if it hadn't already noticed!!

Comment

Working...
      X