Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 135

Thread: Flying.Fonz - Editing advice

  1. #101
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
    Hi,

    Could I have a check on this one please

    Attachment 24306

    Thanks
    Red cast, a bit soft, and probably needs a bit tighter crop.

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Fab. Thanks

  3. #103
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Hi,

    I've gone back to previous failed shots and reworked them. Could I have a check on this one please.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SIA-A380-land-copy.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	586.0 KB 
ID:	24583

    Thanks

  4. #104
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
    Hi,

    I've gone back to previous failed shots and reworked them. Could I have a check on this one please.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SIA-A380-land-copy.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	586.0 KB 
ID:	24583

    Thanks
    Borderline for contrast and compression.

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Thanks

  6. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Hi,

    Could I have a check of these please.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SK-A32N-land-sunset-web.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	544.3 KB 
ID:	24817

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oman-789-land-web.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	623.1 KB 
ID:	24818

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Air-China-A359-susnet-web-copy.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	717.3 KB 
ID:	24819

    Thanks

  7. #107
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
    Hi,

    Could I have a check of these please.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SK-A32N-land-sunset-web.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	544.3 KB 
ID:	24817

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oman-789-land-web.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	623.1 KB 
ID:	24818

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Air-China-A359-susnet-web-copy.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	717.3 KB 
ID:	24819

    Thanks
    Maybe a tad soft, nr 2 too high in the frame.

  8. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Thanks Geri. Much appreciated.

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Hi,

    Is this any good?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA-744-Negus-flag-web.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	25255

    Thanks

  10. #110
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
    Hi,

    Is this any good?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA-744-Negus-flag-web.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	25255

    Thanks
    Borderline. Some would accept it, some MAY rather reject it for lack of contrast. If I were you, I'd upload it as it is.

  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Thanks Geri.

  12. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Hi,

    Could I have a check of this one please.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UA-738-sunrise-web.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	680.8 KB 
ID:	25284

    Thanks

  13. #113
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
    Hi,

    Could I have a check of this one please.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UA-738-sunrise-web.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	680.8 KB 
ID:	25284

    Thanks
    Contrast is quite weak. I might also go with a resolution lower than 1920.

  14. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Great. Much appreciated.

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Hi,

    Could I have ac check of these please.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA-744-Negus-takeoff-web.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	643.7 KB 
ID:	25378

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EK-A380-takeoff-web.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	663.4 KB 
ID:	25377

    Cheers

  16. #116
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
    Hi,

    Could I have ac check of these please.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA-744-Negus-takeoff-web.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	643.7 KB 
ID:	25378

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EK-A380-takeoff-web.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	663.4 KB 
ID:	25377

    Cheers
    Contrast a bit weak on both of them.

  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Many thanks

  18. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Hi,

    Could I have your comments on these please.

    These two were previously a little soft so they have been adjusted.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Air-China-A359-susnet-web-copy.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	640.3 KB 
ID:	25873

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SK-A32N-land-sunset-web-copy.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	499.7 KB 
ID:	25874

    No filter used
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VIP-757-web.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	25872

    Thanks

  19. #119
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
    Hi,

    Could I have your comments on these please.

    These two were previously a little soft so they have been adjusted.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Air-China-A359-susnet-web-copy.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	640.3 KB 
ID:	25873

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SK-A32N-land-sunset-web-copy.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	499.7 KB 
ID:	25874

    No filter used
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VIP-757-web.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	25872

    Thanks
    #1 maybe a bit soft
    #2 and 3: OK

  20. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Great and many thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •