Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 371

Thread: Riadh - editing advice

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Hi, can you please pre screen this picture, thank you.
    (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FDND CYUL DSC_1603_1250.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1,002.5 KB 
ID:	14048

  2. #82
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    Hi, can you please pre screen this picture, thank you.
    (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FDND CYUL DSC_1603_1250.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1,002.5 KB 
ID:	14048
    Don't see any major issues.

  3. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Hi, can you please pre sreen these pictures, thank you
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AICK 2018MR05 CYUL DSC_1452_1250.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	842.4 KB 
ID:	14222Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AICL 2018MR01 CYUL DSC_1374_1250_NO.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	472.4 KB 
ID:	14223Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GJWO 2018FE27 CYUL DSC_1057_1250.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	496.3 KB 
ID:	14224Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GFAF 2018FE18 CYUL DSC_9938_1250.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	532.7 KB 
ID:	14225

  4. #84
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    Hi, can you please pre sreen these pictures, thank you
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AICK 2018MR05 CYUL DSC_1452_1250.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	842.4 KB 
ID:	14222Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AICL 2018MR01 CYUL DSC_1374_1250_NO.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	472.4 KB 
ID:	14223Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GJWO 2018FE27 CYUL DSC_1057_1250.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	496.3 KB 
ID:	14224Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GFAF 2018FE18 CYUL DSC_9938_1250.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	532.7 KB 
ID:	14225
    1. borderline soft
    2. backlit, contrast
    3. ok
    4. dark

  5. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    thank you, how about this one?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N533FX 2018FE CYUL DSC_0960_1250.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	588.2 KB 
ID:	14234

  6. #86
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    thank you, how about this one?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N533FX 2018FE CYUL DSC_0960_1250.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	588.2 KB 
ID:	14234
    Maybe a touch dark, but passable for me.

  7. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Hi Can you please pre screen these pictures, thank youClick image for larger version. 

Name:	XA-ICU 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2446_1250.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	878.2 KB 
ID:	14309Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GNJZ 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2314_1250.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	956.9 KB 
ID:	14310
    Question: there are a class for night pictures, but is there a class for early pictures? this one one taken at 6:30am in a cloudy early morning and was rejected for underexposded/little contrast obviously (first flight of new registration)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GCKU 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2028_1250_2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	647.1 KB 
ID:	14311, thank you for any advice on this matter

  8. #88
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    Hi Can you please pre screen these pictures, thank youClick image for larger version. 

Name:	XA-ICU 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2446_1250.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	878.2 KB 
ID:	14309Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GNJZ 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2314_1250.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	956.9 KB 
ID:	14310
    1. horizon (cw)
    2. dark/contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    Question: there are a class for night pictures, but is there a class for early pictures? this one one taken at 6:30am in a cloudy early morning and was rejected for underexposded/little contrast obviously (first flight of new registration)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GCKU 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2028_1250_2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	647.1 KB 
ID:	14311, thank you for any advice on this matter
    Also Night Shot. Selecting Night Shot will not change the fact that the image is dark/poorly contrasted, however.

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Would this be OK? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XA-ICU 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2446_1250_2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	917.0 KB 
ID:	14315 and these ones?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GCMP 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2428_1250.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	796.9 KB 
ID:	14316Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GTCI 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2501_1250.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	900.9 KB 
ID:	14325Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FGRS 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2481_1250.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	820.6 KB 
ID:	14326

    Got it (night shot, and agree on the poor quality of the image, shouldn't have upload it)

  10. #90
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    Would this be OK? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XA-ICU 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2446_1250_2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	917.0 KB 
ID:	14315 and this one?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GCMP 2018MR10 CYUL DSC_2428_1250.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	796.9 KB 
ID:	14316

    Got it (night shot, and agree on the poor quality of the image, shouldn't have upload it)
    1. ok
    2. soft

  11. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    3 and 4 please?

  12. #92
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    3 and 4 please?
    Both should be ok.

  13. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Hi, can you please screen these pictures? thank you
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GOAB 2018FE12 CYUL DSC_9491_1250.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	801.6 KB 
ID:	14357Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GIIT 2018FE02 CYUL DSC_9196_1250.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	553.1 KB 
ID:	14358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GWGA 2018 CYUL DSC_8808_1250.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	515.5 KB 
ID:	14359Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GTVG 2018JA30 CYUL DSC_8716_1250.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	819.3 KB 
ID:	14360Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FIAI CYUL DSC_0132_1250.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	541.1 KB 
ID:	14361

  14. #94
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    Hi, can you please screen these pictures? thank you
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GOAB 2018FE12 CYUL DSC_9491_1250.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	801.6 KB 
ID:	14357Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GIIT 2018FE02 CYUL DSC_9196_1250.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	553.1 KB 
ID:	14358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GWGA 2018 CYUL DSC_8808_1250.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	515.5 KB 
ID:	14359Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GTVG 2018JA30 CYUL DSC_8716_1250.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	819.3 KB 
ID:	14360Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FIAI CYUL DSC_0132_1250.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	541.1 KB 
ID:	14361
    1. soft, obstructed
    2-4 ok
    5. borderline dark

  15. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Hi, can you please screen these pictures? thank you a lot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FGXH DSC_8583_1250.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	551.3 KB 
ID:	14368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F-HRBB 2017OC25 CYUL DSC_8751_1250.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	519.6 KB 
ID:	14369

  16. #96
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    Hi, can you please screen these pictures? thank you a lot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FGXH DSC_8583_1250.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	551.3 KB 
ID:	14368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F-HRBB 2017OC25 CYUL DSC_8751_1250.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	519.6 KB 
ID:	14369
    1: a bit dark
    2: weird crop from that angle and borderline backlit (most of the fuselage is in its own shadow)

  17. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Hi, can you please pre screen these pictures, thank you. Note : 2 was previously rejected for contrast/wrong or missing category (!) does it look better now ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FDDD CYUL 2017OC22 DSC_8410_1250.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	749.8 KB 
ID:	14383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TC-FNH 2017OC22 CYUL DSC_8420_1250_3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	844.0 KB 
ID:	14384?

  18. #98
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    Hi, can you please pre screen these pictures, thank you. Note : 2 was previously rejected for contrast/wrong or missing category (!) does it look better now ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FDDD CYUL 2017OC22 DSC_8410_1250.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	749.8 KB 
ID:	14383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TC-FNH 2017OC22 CYUL DSC_8420_1250_3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	844.0 KB 
ID:	14384?
    hi,
    1) with a plane darker than the background here there isn't much you can do. one for the personnel collection

    2) plane and sky are almost indexical making it a poor contrast. Light tones are also overexposed. So no, I really doubt this one has a chance

    Regards
    Alex

  19. #99
    Member vcruvinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Brasília, Brazil.
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riadh View Post
    Hi, can you please pre screen these pictures, thank you. Note : 2 was previously rejected for contrast/wrong or missing category (!) does it look better now ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FDDD CYUL 2017OC22 DSC_8410_1250.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	749.8 KB 
ID:	14383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TC-FNH 2017OC22 CYUL DSC_8420_1250_3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	844.0 KB 
ID:	14384?
    I'm not a screener...but I think the first one is dark, lacks contrast and IMO is almost backlit. About the second the light conditions is not so good and the sky is blow out..about the wrong or missing category you need to check the Business Jet Category.

    Hope this help.

    Vinicius Cruvinel

  20. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Thanks Alex and Vinicius. (FYI that was the day I received the 300mm lens so I headed to CYUL to try it...and I agree with you guys, the light was not ideal late pm)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •