Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 239

Thread: Pre-screen -DARA

  1. #61
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Hi guys, can I have your comment on this A351 please:

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...4-ANA-1400.jpg

    Have a great day.
    Would be rejected for backlit, soft, and overprocessed.

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Thanks dlowwa for the comment, I completely agree with you regarding the A351. The lighting is really poor at Tehran IKA this time of the year.
    Can I have your comments on these shots too? I tried a bit of excessive noise reduction on them.

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-CWAY-1024.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-AIQK-1600.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-AIQC-1600.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-AXGB-1400.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-AKNJ-1600.jpg

    Have a great day,
    Dara

  3. #63
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Thanks dlowwa for the comment, I completely agree with you regarding the A351. The lighting is really poor at Tehran IKA this time of the year.
    Can I have your comments on these shots too? I tried a bit of excessive noise reduction on them.

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-CWAY-1024.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-AIQK-1600.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-AIQC-1600.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-AXGB-1400.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-AKNJ-1600.jpg

    Have a great day,
    Dara
    1-3 soft
    4 ok
    5 borderline soft

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hey guys do a you think any of these Iran Air A300 cockpit shots can make the cut?

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...9-IBC-1024.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...1-IBC-1024.jpg

    I also have a question. I uploaded two other shots of this A300, one was when the plane was landing, the other one was a shot that I took from the engine (close up) and when I was boarding the plane. The engine shot got rejected for "similar". Is that normal? I previously had other shots from the same plane, both from engine and the plane itself without any problems.

  5. #65
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Hey guys do a you think any of these Iran Air A300 cockpit shots can make the cut?

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...9-IBC-1024.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...1-IBC-1024.jpg

    I also have a question. I uploaded two other shots of this A300, one was when the plane was landing, the other one was a shot that I took from the engine (close up) and when I was boarding the plane. The engine shot got rejected for "similar". Is that normal? I previously had other shots from the same plane, both from engine and the plane itself without any problems.
    First probably not, due to harsh contrast/blown out exterior. Second possible, though a bit soft.

    Similar rule was changed last year, so now you are only allowed one image per side, whereas previously multiple images from the same side had been allowed.

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Got it. Thanks for the answer.

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I'd be happy to have your comment on this shot:

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...89080-1600.jpg

    Cheers.

  8. #68
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    I'd be happy to have your comment on this shot:

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...89080-1600.jpg

    Cheers.
    Very borderline contrast, and might need a tiny bit of CW rotation.

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

  10. #70
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Horizon looks ok, but this one is much softer, and contrast still borderline.

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Any chances for this one? I took it with an iPhone about a year ago.

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...9-EBR-1400.jpg

    Thanks mate

  12. #72
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Any chances for this one? I took it with an iPhone about a year ago.

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...9-EBR-1400.jpg

    Thanks mate
    Would be rejected for soft, horizon, colour, and maybe compression.

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

  14. #74
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Would still be rejected for colour and compression.

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    So there nothing that can make it fixed you think?
    Also would really like to know if this one is going to fit in the motive of JP? https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...-AEWM-1280.jpg

  16. #76
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    So there nothing that can make it fixed you think?
    You might be able to re-work the original RAW file if you have it, but without seeing that, I can't really comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Also would really like to know if this one is going to fit in the motive of JP?
    I don't see why not.

  17. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I thought maybe the vehicle in front could be a problem.
    Can I have your comments on these two please:

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...2-EMC-1600.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...251PA-1400.jpg

    The second one I'm a bit baffled on how to make the color fixed.
    Cheers

  18. #78
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    I thought maybe the vehicle in front could be a problem.
    Can I have your comments on these two please:

    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...2-EMC-1600.jpg
    https://behrazco.com/wp-content/uplo...251PA-1400.jpg

    The second one I'm a bit baffled on how to make the color fixed.
    Cheers
    Host site for two links now working. Next time easier to just attach images to your post.

  19. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Oh I didn't actually knew that I can upload them right here.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2272 EMC 1600.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	719.6 KB 
ID:	17267
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2292 251PA 1400.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	17266

  20. #80
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Oh I didn't actually knew that I can upload them right here.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2272 EMC 1600.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	719.6 KB 
ID:	17267
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2292 251PA 1400.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	17266
    1. borderline at best for dark/contrast (dark wing, brighter background)
    2. noisy, soft

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •