Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 239

Thread: Pre-screen -DARA

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I did some level adjustments on the wing shot: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2272 EMC 1600.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	716.2 KB 
ID:	17361

    Do you see any chances for it?
    Have a nice day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4665 CLZ 1600.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	17362   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5133 BAV 1600.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	17368   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5455 EMJ 1600.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	17369  

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Just a reminder as I didn't get any replies. if it's possible just comment on the ramp shot captured in Kiev. Best regards, Dara

  3. #83
    JetPhotos.Net Crew pdeboer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    near EHAM/AMS
    Posts
    3,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    I did some level adjustments on the wing shot: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2272 EMC 1600.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	716.2 KB 
ID:	17361

    Do you see any chances for it?
    Have a nice day
    1. looks very dark and leans a tad to the right
    2 looks acceptable
    3. contrast, looks backlit
    4. borderline: a tad dark and the front a tad too soft

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Thanks Pamela.
    I'd appreciate if I can have your comments on these two shots that I captured just today:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0081 MNK 1600.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	756.0 KB 
ID:	17588
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0089 TAR 1280.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	438.3 KB 
ID:	17589

    Cheers

  5. #85
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Thanks Pamela.
    I'd appreciate if I can have your comments on these two shots that I captured just today:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0081 MNK 1600.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	756.0 KB 
ID:	17588
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0089 TAR 1280.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	438.3 KB 
ID:	17589

    Cheers
    Both are a little too dark & soft.

  6. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Thanks Dana, I added a little bit of exposure and also added a bit of sharpness and this is the outcome:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0081 MNK 1600 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	820.4 KB 
ID:	17590
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0089 TAR 1280 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	468.7 KB 
ID:	17591

    Do you think I made them better? I'm eager to know that when I'm adding sharpness, am I able to add a little bit of "structure" or not. I'd be so glad to have your comments as they are always helpful.
    Have a nice day,
    Dara

  7. #87
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Thanks Dana, I added a little bit of exposure and also added a bit of sharpness and this is the outcome:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0081 MNK 1600 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	820.4 KB 
ID:	17590
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0089 TAR 1280 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	468.7 KB 
ID:	17591

    Do you think I made them better? I'm eager to know that when I'm adding sharpness, am I able to add a little bit of "structure" or not. I'd be so glad to have your comments as they are always helpful.
    Have a nice day,
    Dara
    First still a bit dark, but sharpening should be acceptable.

  8. #88
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Thanks Dana, I added a little bit of exposure and also added a bit of sharpness and this is the outcome:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0081 MNK 1600 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	820.4 KB 
ID:	17590
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0089 TAR 1280 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	468.7 KB 
ID:	17591

    Do you think I made them better? I'm eager to know that when I'm adding sharpness, am I able to add a little bit of "structure" or not. I'd be so glad to have your comments as they are always helpful.
    Have a nice day,
    Dara
    First still a bit dark, but sharpening should be acceptable.

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Thanks Dana.
    There some planes that are submitted in the DB both as special livery and normal. Do I have to choose special livery for EP-TAR and EP-TAG as they are having Tabriz 2018 livery?
    Cheers

  10. #90
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Thanks Dana.
    There some planes that are submitted in the DB both as special livery and normal. Do I have to choose special livery for EP-TAR and EP-TAG as they are having Tabriz 2018 livery?
    Cheers
    If the livery is unique to that aircraft, then yes Special Scheme.

  11. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hi guys,
    Would be so happy to have your comments on these two:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0438 MNT 1600.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	740.6 KB 
ID:	17963
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9837 ICE 2 1600.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	868.3 KB 
ID:	17964

    Best regards,
    Dara

  12. #92
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Hi guys,
    Would be so happy to have your comments on these two:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0438 MNT 1600.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	740.6 KB 
ID:	17963
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9837 ICE 2 1600.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	868.3 KB 
ID:	17964

    Best regards,
    Dara
    First is a bit of an awkward crop. Second would be better at a smaller size to hide the softness/slight blur.

  13. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I'd appreciate to have your comments on these four:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4961 BBO 1600.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	910.7 KB 
ID:	18305
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4980 BBO 1400.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	804.1 KB 
ID:	18306
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4456 BGM 1600.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	18307
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4415 BGH 1280.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1,001.0 KB 
ID:	18308
    Cheers,
    Dara

  14. #94
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    I'd appreciate to have your comments on these four:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4961 BBO 1600.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	910.7 KB 
ID:	18305
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4980 BBO 1400.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	804.1 KB 
ID:	18306
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4456 BGM 1600.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	18307
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4415 BGH 1280.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1,001.0 KB 
ID:	18308
    Cheers,
    Dara
    1. soft
    2. soft, contrast
    3. borderline soft
    4. ok

  15. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hey guys, would be really happy to have your comments on these 5 shots. I'm not that good with editing cloudy weather shots as they are so tricky, but I did my best on these taken at Vienna Schwechat:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1138 LGK 1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	964.6 KB 
ID:	18558
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1328 EUYD 1400.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	18559
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1352 BVL 1400.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	18560
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1358 LBM 1400.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	18561
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1377 TNK 1400.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	814.6 KB 
ID:	18562

    Lets see how it goes.
    Have a nice day,
    Dara

  16. #96
    Member vcruvinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Brasília, Brazil.
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Hey guys, would be really happy to have your comments on these 5 shots. I'm not that good with editing cloudy weather shots as they are so tricky, but I did my best on these taken at Vienna Schwechat:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1138 LGK 1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	964.6 KB 
ID:	18558
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1328 EUYD 1400.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	18559
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1352 BVL 1400.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	18560
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1358 LBM 1400.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	18561
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1377 TNK 1400.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	814.6 KB 
ID:	18562

    Lets see how it goes.
    Have a nice day,
    Dara
    Dara,

    Contrast may be a problem in all of them.

    Cheers,

    Vinicius

  17. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Dear Vinicius,

    Nice to hear from you.
    Do you have any tips on how to edit these shots?

    Cheers,
    Dara

  18. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Would be thankful to have some tips on these kind of shots if it's possible.
    Cheers

  19. #99
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Would be thankful to have some tips on these kind of shots if it's possible.
    Cheers
    You can try to adjust the curves. However, if the weather and the light are crap, the contrast will be crap and chances to get an acceptable result are slim at best.

    Part of photograph is also to choose the light for photography. Some days are better suited for a visit to the local pub than outdoor photography .

  20. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    You can try to adjust the curves. However, if the weather and the light are crap, the contrast will be crap and chances to get an acceptable result are slim at best.

    Part of photograph is also to choose the light for photography. Some days are better suited for a visit to the local pub than outdoor photography .
    Well said. Totally agree with that .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •