Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 239

Thread: Pre-screen -DARA

  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hey guys,
    I tried to fix one the shots using the curves feature. Tried the "M" curve to fix the contrast. Would be so happy to have your feedback on it.

    Before:
    Attachment 18560

    After:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1352 BVL 1400 2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	18673

    Cheers

  2. #102
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Hey guys,
    I tried to fix one the shots using the curves feature. Tried the "M" curve to fix the contrast. Would be so happy to have your feedback on it.

    Before:
    Attachment 18560

    After:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1352 BVL 1400 2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	18673

    Cheers
    Better, but still borderline for contrast.

  3. #103
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hey guys,
    I'd appreciate if you can give me feedback and also advice on these shots. It was the first time I tried panning and it was just after the sunset.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0100 FQJ 1280.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	738.8 KB 
ID:	18850
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0114 SEC 1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	634.3 KB 
ID:	18851
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0086 MOC 1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	609.0 KB 
ID:	18852

    Have a nice weekend,
    Dara

  4. #104
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'd appreciate if you can give me feedback and also advice on these shots. It was the first time I tried panning and it was just after the sunset.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0100 FQJ 1280.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	738.8 KB 
ID:	18850
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0114 SEC 1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	634.3 KB 
ID:	18851
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0086 MOC 1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	609.0 KB 
ID:	18852

    Have a nice weekend,
    Dara
    1. soft/blurry
    2. contrast
    3. borderline contrast

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. soft/blurry
    2. contrast
    3. borderline contrast
    Thanks Dana, tried to fix two of them. reduced the size for no. 1 and also added sharpness to compensate the blurriness (lets see how is goes); and added contrast for the no. 3. So what do you think?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0100 FQJ 1024.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	485.2 KB 
ID:	18868
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0086 MOC 1400 2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	647.5 KB 
ID:	18869

    And also would be happy to have feedback on this one:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0104 LCO 1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	18870

    Cheers

  6. #106
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Thanks Dana, tried to fix two of them. reduced the size for no. 1 and also added sharpness to compensate the blurriness (lets see how is goes); and added contrast for the no. 3. So what do you think?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0100 FQJ 1024.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	485.2 KB 
ID:	18868
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0086 MOC 1400 2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	647.5 KB 
ID:	18869

    And also would be happy to have feedback on this one:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0104 LCO 1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	18870

    Cheers
    1. soft/blurry
    2. borderline contrast
    3. contrast

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. soft/blurry
    2. borderline contrast
    3. contrast
    So to be more specific, when there is no sun, there is no contrast?

  8. #108
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    So to be more specific, when there is no sun, there is no contrast?
    That is often the case yes, but not always.

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I don't get it, the engine is perfectly centered in any way possible, so why should anyone concentrate on the horizon when the sole subject is the engine?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6820035
    Happy to have your comments on this.
    Cheers,
    Dara

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Hi Dara, It is leaning and needs cw balancing.
    Tony
    Jetphotos Screener.

  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hey guys,
    For a few weeks I have to edit my photos on an old laptop. As I'm not used to these kind of monitors, can you please give me a feedback on this shot? I will put more photos later.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJB 1600.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	19217

    Have a nice day,
    Dara

  12. #112
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Hey guys,
    For a few weeks I have to edit my photos on an old laptop. As I'm not used to these kind of monitors, can you please give me a feedback on this shot? I will put more photos later.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJB 1600.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	19217

    Have a nice day,
    Dara
    Likely to be rejected for overexposed/contrast/soft.

  13. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Thanks Dana. Added contrast, lowered the highlights and also reduced the size:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0044 IJB 1400.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	19242
    What do you think?

    And there is another one I took just today:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0338 WWDD.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	810.8 KB 
ID:	19243

    Happy to have your comment.
    Best regards,
    Dara

  14. #114
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Thanks Dana. Added contrast, lowered the highlights and also reduced the size:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0044 IJB 1400.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	19242
    What do you think?
    Better, but still borderline for contrast/soft.

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    And there is another one I took just today:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0338 WWDD.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	810.8 KB 
ID:	19243
    Looks like it needs a little CW rotation.

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Yeap you are right. What do you think of these two? The monitor is aweful! I'm doing my best here ).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1156 BTE 1600.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	19321
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1181 DSW 1600.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	19320
    Cheers,
    Dara

  16. #116
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Yeap you are right. What do you think of these two? The monitor is aweful! I'm doing my best here ).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1156 BTE 1600.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	19321
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1181 DSW 1600.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	19320
    Cheers,
    Dara
    Second one soft on the right side, but otherwise ok.

  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    What do you think of these two? I have some concerns on leveling too as they look a bit tricky.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1133 MPS 1400.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	19394
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0111 IJB 1400.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	841.6 KB 
ID:	19395
    Thanks

  18. #118
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    What do you think of these two? I have some concerns on leveling too as they look a bit tricky.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1133 MPS 1400.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	19394
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0111 IJB 1400.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	841.6 KB 
ID:	19395
    Thanks
    Horizon should be ok for both.

  19. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Are they descent enough for uploading?

  20. #120
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    Are you descent enough for uploading?
    First is bordelrine soft, second also soft and window reflections visible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •