Pre-screen -DARA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    First is bordelrine soft, second also soft and window reflections visible.
    Thanks Dana, I can't see the windows reflections when equalizing the shot. Is there in a specific spot?
    And can I have your comment on these shots please:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0379 45570 1280.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	825.4 KB
ID:	1031030

Name:	0492 WTSS 1280.jpg
Size:	791.6 KB
ID:	1031031

Name:	0519 WTSS 1280.jpg
Size:	751.8 KB
ID:	1031032
    Thanks alot

Comment

• Originally posted by darazarbaf View Post
      Thanks Dana, I can't see the windows reflections when equalizing the shot. Is there in a specifit spot?

Name:	0111 IJB 1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	863.8 KB
ID:	1031033

Originally posted by darazarbaf View Post
      And can I have your comment on these shots please:
      1. borderline soft
      2. ok
      3. soft, borderline motive/obstruction

Comment

• Are these two any good for JP?

Name:	0556 BTSD 1400.jpg
Size:	814.3 KB
ID:	1031043

Name:	0290 BPVJ 1280.jpg
Size:	958.2 KB
ID:	1031044
        Cheers,
        Dara

Comment

Are these two any good for JP?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]19476[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]19477[/ATTACH]
          Cheers,
          Dara
          Quality looks ok.

Comment

• Hi Dana,

Name:	0892 A6EFJ 1400.jpg
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1031103
            I'd really appreciate if I can have your comment on this one.
            Cheers

Comment

Hi Dana,
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]19547[/ATTACH]
              I'd really appreciate if I can have your comment on this one.
              Cheers
              A bit soft towards left side, but otherwise should be ok.

Comment

• Dear Dana,
                This one was rejected for "Obstruction" and "Category Wrong". As it was discussed here in the forum previously, I just added sharpness and uploaded it so I don't know why it got rejected for "Obstruction". Also, I don't know what am I missing regarding the category.
                Happy to have your comment.

Have a great day,
                Dara

Comment

Dear Dana,
                  This one was rejected for "Obstruction" and "Category Wrong". As it was discussed here in the forum previously, I just added sharpness and uploaded it so I don't know why it got rejected for "Obstruction". Also, I don't know what am I missing regarding the category.
                  Happy to have your comment.

Have a great day,
                  Dara
                  That's my mistake. I assumed the stairs were a permanent part of the display, but checking the DB I can see that they are not, so the obstruction rejection is in fact correct.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

That's my mistake. I assumed the stairs were a permanent part of the display, but checking the DB I can see that they are not, so the obstruction rejection is in fact correct.

https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/45570
                    No problem Dana. I was thinking the same when I was there and took some shots from the nose section and the engine so maybe I try those .
                    I have two shots from the F-BPVJ's cabin that are already accepted in the database, can I upload more shots from the other parts as they are interesting to me and different to previous ones? Don't know if the 2 upload limit applies to the cabin or it just applies to cockpit and windows shots.

Comment

No problem Dana. I was thinking the same when I was there and took some shots from the nose section and the engine so maybe I try those .
                      I have two shots from the F-BPVJ's cabin that are already accepted in the database, can I upload more shots from the other parts as they are interesting to me and different to previous ones? Don't know if the 2 upload limit applies to the cabin or it just applies to cockpit and windows shots.
                      If you already have two shots of the cabin, it's unlikely any more of the cabin will not be considered similar.

Comment

If you already have two shots of the cabin, it's unlikely any more of the cabin will not be considered similar.
                        Even if it's from a completely different section?
                        Is this kind of crop acceptible for JP? And if yes is it up to the standards?

Name:	1400 PHBVK 1600.jpg
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1031195
                        Have a nice day,
                        Dara

Comment

Even if it's from a completely different section?
                          Usually business/first and economy are the two sections, which completely different section are you referring to?

Is this kind of crop acceptible for JP? And if yes is it up to the standards?
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]19659[/ATTACH]
                          That would be a cut off rejection for me.

Comment

• [QUOTE=dlowwa;673115]Usually business/first and economy are the two sections, which completely different section are you referring to?

I've got these two already accepted:
                            The business class section looks pretty convenient. This 46-year-old 741 is stored at Musée de l'air et de l'espace since February 2000.. F-BPVJ. Boeing 747-128. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

F-BPVJ. Boeing 747-128. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And I believe(?!) the economy class is somehow different to those:

Name:	0332 BPVJ 1280.jpg
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1031197

And also, I have some shots similar to this one that are not edited yet:
                            F-BPVJ. Boeing 747-128. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• [QUOTE=darazarbaf;673117]
                              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                              Usually business/first and economy are the two sections, which completely different section are you referring to?

I've got these two already accepted:
                              The business class section looks pretty convenient. This 46-year-old 741 is stored at Musée de l'air et de l'espace since February 2000.. F-BPVJ. Boeing 747-128. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And I believe(?!) the economy class is somehow different to those:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]19661[/ATTACH]

And also, I have some shots similar to this one that are not edited yet:
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7236757
                              It will be a subjective call, but the more you try, the more likely we will say enough is enough, do you really need that many photos of the same cabin?

Comment

• [QUOTE=dlowwa;673118]

It will be a subjective call, but the more you try, the more likely we will say enough is enough, do you really need that many photos of the same cabin?
                                It seems idiotic, I totally get it! But it's a 741... Visited this museum three times previously and didn't have a camera back then. This might be the reason )

Comment

Working...
                                X