LAP - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Screeners:

Good Evening, I dont know if Im posting in a bad way on the forum, may I have some help with my question about the Socata Rallye. Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by LAP View Post
      Dear Screeners:

Good Evening, I dont know if Im posting in a bad way on the forum, may I have some help with my question about the Socata Rallye. Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,
      You asked specifically for Brian's opinion, I guess he hasn't seen your message yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        You asked specifically for Brian's opinion, I guess he hasn't seen your message yet.
        So sorry! I thought your name was Brian! May I have your help with the pre-screening!

Comment

So sorry! I thought your name was Brian! May I have your help with the screening!
          No, my name is Dana. There is another crew member named Brian (Whitelegg) who also frequently offers advice in the forum. You can see the list of crew here: JetPhotos About, although it unfortunately doesn't list us by our forum name.

While your image has multiple vertical references for the horizon, I think it looks acceptable to me.

Comment

No, my name is Dana. There is another crew member named Brian (Whitelegg) who also frequently offers advice in the forum. You can see the list of crew here: JetPhotos About, although it unfortunately doesn't list us by our forum name.

While your image has multiple vertical references for the horizon, I think it looks acceptable to me.
            Thank you for your help Dana!, and what about the model, is it ok to upload it as Socata Rallye 235GT only?

Comment

Thank you for your help Dana!, and what about the model, is it ok to upload it as Socata Rallye 235GT only?
              You can either submit a request for adding a new type to the DB, or simply upload it with the type available in the drop down menu and see what happens.

Comment

You can either submit a request for adding a new type to the DB, or simply upload it with the type available in the drop down menu and see what happens.
                Good Night! Thank you very much for all your help! the photo its already in the DB! Thank you

Comment

Good Night! I would like to make a question, I have this picture already in the DB https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8686048 , I know when a it changes paint scheme you can uploaded as hot, now its like this, I just want to be sure it can goes like that.. please let me know
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good Night! I would like to make a question, I have this picture already in the DB https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8686048 , I know when a it changes paint scheme you can uploaded as hot, now its like this, I just want to be sure it can goes like that.. please let me know

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13333[/ATTACH]
                    Not Hot. Only if the scheme is changed, not just repainted/repaired.

Comment

Not Hot. Only if the scheme is changed, not just repainted/repaired.
                      Thank you very much! I will upload as normal.

Comment

Good Morning, may I have your editing advice with this Picture (primarily the yellow Raven)Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6252.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	910.4 KB
ID:	1022052. Thank you very much

Comment

Good Morning, may I have your editing advice with this Picture (primarily the yellow Raven)[ATTACH=CONFIG]13376[/ATTACH]. Thank you very much
                          Soft and leaning to the right.
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                            Soft and leaning to the right.
                            Thank you very much for your response!

Comment

Good Afternoon, hope you are doing ok, may I have editing advice for this picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6249.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	913.7 KB
ID:	1022099

Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Good Afternoon Screeners, may I have your help with the picture above.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X