LAP - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAP View Post
    Good Afternoon, hope you are doing ok, may I have editing advice for this picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13429[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much for your help.
    Small patch of sky is blown out, needs a bit of CW rotation, and probably want to crop tighter on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Small patch of sky is blown out, needs a bit of CW rotation, and probably want to crop tighter on the right.
      Good Afternoon Dana, thank you very much for you advice, its appreciated! may I have your advice once a again please.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6249.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	919.7 KB
ID:	1022111

Comment

Good Afternoon Dana, thank you very much for you advice, its appreciated! may I have your advice once a again please.[ATTACH=CONFIG]13446[/ATTACH]
        Most of the issues seem to have been addressed.

Comment

Most of the issues seem to have been addressed.
          Thank you very much! Its already in the DB!

Comment

Good Afternoon Dana, hope you are doing fine, I have one question about this picture, will be a problem to upload it to the DB (I know air bridges causes obstruction, but I want to be sure) Thank you once again for your help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2862.jpg
Size:	657.9 KB
ID:	1022138

Comment

Good Afternoon Dana, hope you are doing fine, I have one question about this picture, will be a problem to upload it to the DB (I know air bridges causes obstruction, but I want to be sure) Thank you once again for your help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13473[/ATTACH]
              Yes, significant blockage like this is usually considered obstruction.

Comment

Good Night Dana, thank you for your help, I would like to have your advice with this rejection.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Best Regards,

Comment

Good Night Dana, thank you for your help, I would like to have your advice with this rejection.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Best Regards,
                  Exterior is nearly blown out, while the interior is rather dark. This may be fixable with a better edit.

Comment

Exterior is nearly blown out, while the interior is rather dark. This may be fixable with a better edit.
                    Good Afternoon Dana, thank you very much for your advice, may I have your opinion please, with the picture, I worked with the exterior light.

Name:	IMG_6229.jpg
Size:	589.9 KB
ID:	1022254

Thank you once again.

Comment

Good Afternoon Dana, thank you very much for your advice, may I have your opinion please, with the picture, I worked with the exterior light.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13618[/ATTACH]

Thank you once again.
                      No longer blown out exterior, but contrast is pretty flat.

Comment

No longer blown out exterior, but contrast is pretty flat.
                        Thank you! just one question when you talk about flat contrast you mean that the picture still needs more contrast, because on my editor Ive added more contrast and It looks it gets better, but I need your opinion. Thank you very much.

Name:	IMG_6229.jpg
Size:	565.9 KB
ID:	1022255

Comment

Thank you! just one question when you talk about flat contrast you mean that the picture still needs more contrast, because on my editor Ive added more contrast and It looks it gets better, but I need your opinion. Thank you very much.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13619[/ATTACH]
                          There is very poor contrast in the image - the exterior is dull and washed out, while the interior is dark and hard to see any details. Given the lighting conditions, I don't think there is much else you can do with editing.

Comment

Good Night Dana, I appreciate your help, may I have your advice for this picture.

Name:	IMG_6191.jpg
Size:	880.7 KB
ID:	1022382

Thank you very much!

Comment

Good Night Dana, I appreciate your help, may I have your advice for this picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13770[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much!
                              Looks like it may be backlit.

Comment

Dana, thank you very much, I will keep it for my personal collection, I need your help again with this picture.

Name:	IMG_6383.jpg
Size:	846.9 KB
ID:	1022405

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X