• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad motive!

Hello good time
    This photo was rejected due to bad motivation
    Why? What is a bad motive?
    Does not this photo motivate? Is the motive bad?

I had planned for this photo!

Narcissus Shiraz Flower
    A Shirazi Airline (Sepehran)
    and shiraz Spotting Location
    all in one shot

Is this a motive bad?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Aircraft is out of focus

Comment

Hi Alikanaani,

I was the screener who handled that photo. It was uploaded as Spotting Location, however, the majority of the location, including the aircraft, is out of focus. To us, your motive is the focused flower instead of the spotting location or the aircraft, which is the reason of the motive rejection. You are advised to read the upload guidelines (https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version) before uploading. Hope that helps.

Regards,
      Yixin

Comment

For spotting locations, the following minimum requirements apply:

Hi dear friend
        I've read all the photo uploading instructions before

I uploaded a Spotting Location photo

No matter what the Aircraft is out of focus

(Example) :

VHHH. Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

PH-DND. Embraer ERJ-145MP. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

My photo has all the following conditions

◦ photo must show a public location regularly used for spotting
        ◦ photo needs to cover a wider view of the area
        ◦ the airport area should be in view
        ◦ at least one aircraft should be in view
        ◦ little description of the spotting location in the remarks field is

Comment

Dear Alikanaani,

If I was a spotter and I wanted to take pics in Shiraz and found your pics, I would try to find the nearest florist instead of the spotting location.

Unfortunatelly your pic's main subject is the flower bouqet (which was appreciated by the ladies screeners of the team) and not the spotting location itself (the out of focus plane is not an issue in this pic, as it was uploaded as "Spotting location").

The meaning of the spotting location is to help others to reach the place and enjoy our hobby, hence some info about it is essential (location, GPS or google maps coordinates, good time for spotting etc). Posting other accepted pictures as a reference, doesn't necessarily mean that your pic will be accepted too.

I suggest that you go back to the location, take a better picture and upload it with as many usefull information possible.

Regards

Sotiris
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Hello
            I have the feeling that the out of focus was obtained in post-production.
            In fact, except for the bouquet of flowers, the whole picture has the same out of focus.
            Sorry for my bad english

Comment

Basically, the photo does not show a location, but just some flowers as main subject . That alone is the main reason to reject the photo.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
                Dear Alikanaani,

If I was a spotter and I wanted to take pics in Shiraz and found your pics, I would try to find the nearest florist instead of the spotting location.

Sotiris

Does this photo help you find a location?

Night arrival on Maho Beach seen from the Sunset Bar .... TNCM. Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by flying Doc View Post

Posting other accepted pictures as a reference, doesn't necessarily mean that your pic will be accepted too.

Sotiris

that's mean? The law is not the same for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                  Basically, the photo does not show a location, but just some flowers as main subject . That alone is the main reason to reject the photo.

Hello
                  I do not know ... maybe right to you
                  But why not allow artwork to be uploaded to your site? Let creativity be displayed
                  Let's change the style of the images ...
                  Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ALIKANAANI1377 View Post
                    Does this photo help you find a location?

Night arrival on Maho Beach seen from the Sunset Bar .... TNCM. Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

that's mean? The law is not the same for everyone?
                    Yes, it does. It quite clearly says ....”Go to Maho beach.....find the Sunset Bar”..... job done.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I’m sorry but........Your bunch of flowers picture is not suitable for jetphotos.com. If you want to show a Spotting location then use a GPS location description for a picture like this, lose the flowers and have the aircraft in focus.

End of subject. Please move on.
                      Last edited by brianw999; 2018-01-26, 21:05.
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                      X