aceriana - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir,

IMHO If you equalize the photo you can see awkward pattern in the sky.

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
    B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

• Originally posted by QuocTrungTran View Post
      Sir,

IMHO If you equalize the photo you can see awkward pattern in the sky.
      Thank you for your kind and quick analysis.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DABYM_LH498_inflight_GER_26lug2018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	913.9 KB
ID:	1035143

Hello Screeners
        Is this photo OK for upload or too similar to one I have already uploaded and was accepted?
        If it is OK for upload any issues with the photo itself?
        Thank you

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	XAVLH_MEX_14ago2018_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	849.9 KB
ID:	1043010

Hello - is this photo OK for upload?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by aceriana View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]28927[/ATTACH]

Hello - is this photo OK for upload?
            Very borderline for contrast.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyx323 View Post
              Very borderline for contrast.
              Thank you Yixin - I will go back and fix the issue

Comment

• Hello Screeners

Sorry for starting a new thread but I truly could not find my previous thread even using the search function.
                In any case thanks to Dana for providing the direct link.
                Well back to business in the correct thread.

As I said I have been away from spotting for a while and just got back - quite rusty. Is this photo OK for upload?
                Thank you and regards

Comment

• Dear All

I have been away from JP for a while. I like the new look and graphics of JP but do not like the way my prescreening help is systematically ignored and left in the sidelines for days.

Now that you have made crystal clear that politeness and education are the basis of forum posts, I think you need to reset the situation and give everybody the same service in the prescreening forum. A “simple vanilla” first come first serve produces no doubts and no advantages. Clearly if someone from now on is rude or uses foul language, out of the ball game. This kids club approach (you are not my friend and I will not play with you) is sincerely ridiculous and unprofessional. At work I don’t agree with all my colleagues and certainly do not like all of them. Nonetheless I work with them to get things moving forward.

Jetphotos is website for professional / amateur photographers. Let’s make our hobby something enjoyable where we can share experience and knowledge. Our photos are seen by many non-spotters in the Flightradar24 website and app. So come on, let’s get the ball rolling and eliminate this systematic approach. It does no good to anyone.

Comment

• I can also add that I have had mine skipped over many times for simple request, on the same forum as requested, while others around me are getting prescreening.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickflightx View Post
                      I can also add that I have had mine skipped over many times for simple request, on the same forum as requested, while others around me are getting prescreening.
                      This is not a nice and fair approach to spotters. Help should be given regardless of age, religion, nationality or race.

I do not understand why this approach is taking place. Rules have been updated and clearly explained.
                      For me this is the starting point and means RESET. From here on who abides by the rules is fair play. Who does not risks being banned.

Comment

• That Falcon looks acceptable to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                          That Falcon looks acceptable to me.
                          Thank you Alex

Comment

• Hello Everybody

Something is wrong with the photo date of the last 5 photos accepted. It shows August 14, 2018.
                            But my EXIF data shows February 28, 2020

Can someone tell me what is happening? This is very odd.
                            Thank you and regards

Comment

• ​ Is this Jetblue OK for upload. If my attachment is wrong, bizarre or some other problem, sorry over 2 years that I don't stop by here

Comment

• Hello Screeners

I started a new thread because I could not find this one. Sorry but truly tried.
                                Once again here is the photo I am asking for help in pre-screening

Click image for larger version

Name:	SP-RKE_MXP_07mar2022.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	1153186
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X