Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aceriana View Post
    Hello Screeners

Can you please tell me exactly what is wrong with these photos which all have the same rejection motif: Over Processed / Bad postprocessing.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6533548
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6533541
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6533540

Any help and tips are welcome
    The sky looks a bit overprocessed, but I didn't screen them so can't say for sure if that is what the other screener saw.

Since no help is arriving with rejected photos.....let me try another approach

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15549[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15550[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15551[/ATTACH]

Are these OK for upload?
    Slightly dark, but otherwise ok.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      The sky looks a bit overprocessed, but I didn't screen them so can't say for sure if that is what the other screener saw.
      Slightly dark, but otherwise ok.
      I did not touch the sky while processing - isolating the plane 100% via magic wand.
      It is not possible that the sky has overprocessing problems - it is pure from the RAW file.

Comment

I did not touch the sky while processing - isolating the plane 100% via magic wand.
        That - don't do that. Most likely what is causing your problems.

Comment

This photo was rejected because of Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)
          Where is the problem in the photo - the plane, the sky or both?

Click image for larger version

Name:	GEZBC_MXP_16apr2018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	347.6 KB
ID:	1027846

Comment

This photo was rejected because of Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)
            Where is the problem in the photo - the plane, the sky or both?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15574[/ATTACH]
            The aircraft should be white, not cyan/green as it is in this image.

Comment

Is this photo OK for upload? The plane in the foreground is not centered so the plane in the background can be seen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	OMGTB_MXP_17apr2018_align.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	960.1 KB
ID:	1028104

Comment

Is this photo OK for upload? The plane in the foreground is not centered so the plane in the background can be seen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15930[/ATTACH]
                Looks OK to me.
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hello screeners

If I have a photo uploaded and accepted...if I re-edit the same photo and now it looks significatly better...can I upload it and..
                  1. Substitute the old photo
                  2. Keep both accepted

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Comment

Hello screeners

If I have a photo uploaded and accepted...if I re-edit the same photo and now it looks significatly better...can I upload it and..
                    1. Substitute the old photo
                    2. Keep both accepted

Thanks and have a nice weekend
                    There is a 'Resubmit Photo' link on each image's page. The original image will be replaced, if the newer one is accepted.

Comment

There is a 'Resubmit Photo' link on each image's page. The original image will be replaced, if the newer one is accepted.
                      OK Dana thank you!!

Comment

This photo has the most rejection motifs I have ever collectioned in a single photo. Oh boy.
                        But there is one motif, I would like to ask for a clarification: Part of aircraft cut off

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6583637

There are countless photos with the plane on the ground in the same exact position and cropping - accepted. Why was this rejection motif applied?

Comment

This photo has the most rejection motifs I have ever collectioned in a single photo. Oh boy.
                          But there is one motif, I would like to ask for a clarification: Part of aircraft cut off

There are countless photos with the plane on the ground in the same exact position and cropping - accepted. Why was this rejection motif applied?
                          Hi Alberto,

If you look in the left, the horizontal stabilizer has been cut just a bit, you need a tighter crop in the left to justify the composition.

I think maybe this is the point. Better wait comments from the crew.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

Poor crop on left side. Either crop closer to the fuselage, or leave the entire stabilizer in.

Comment

Poor crop on left side. Either crop closer to the fuselage, or leave the entire stabilizer in.
                              I truly have some doubts. I checked and there are countless photos, accepted, where the stabilizer is cropped right in the middle - more or less like I did.
                              I think some clarity may be needed concerning this rejection motif in the rules. Some of my spotter friends have told me that my cropping is fine. But you say it should be full stabilizer or very close to the fuselage.
                              I have a photo in the queue that may have the same problem.... but I don't see the problem.....

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6587302

Comment

I truly have some doubts. I checked and there are countless photos, accepted, where the stabilizer is cropped right in the middle - more or less like I did.
                                I think some clarity may be needed concerning this rejection motif in the rules. Some of my spotter friends have told me that my cropping is fine. But you say it should be full stabilizer or very close to the fuselage.
                                I have a photo in the queue that may have the same problem.... but I don't see the problem.....

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6587302
                                In this case the photo is more balanced but I think this kind of shot still can get a closer crop. Instead of this problem there is visible heat distortion in the gear and also visible halos in the right (above the trees).

Regards,

Vinicius

Comment

Working...
                                X