Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Please let me know which color(s) that led to this reject:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thx in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by federbear View Post
      Hi!

Please let me know which color(s) that led to this reject:
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thx in advance!
      Green-ish/yellow hue

Click image for larger version

Name:	93833_1632429172.jpeg
Views:	274
Size:	939.3 KB
ID:	1125023

Comment

• Hi!

Please explain which data is not correct in this reject:

Ps: I have tried to add AC20S as new aircraft type to the database and it was rejected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Your submission for new aircraft Builder: FD Composites GmbH Type : FD Composites GmbH Arrow Copter
        Model :
        was rejected.
        Screener comments:

The email is also wrong because it never shows the requested Model.

Thx in advance.

Comment

Hi!

Please explain which data is not correct in this reject:

Ps: I have tried to add AC20S as new aircraft type to the database and it was rejected.

Your submission for new aircraft Builder: FD Composites GmbH Type : FD Composites GmbH Arrow Copter
          Model :
          was rejected.
          Screener comments:

The email is also wrong because it never shows the requested Model.

Thx in advance.
          This is the photo editing forum. Perhaps you might ask your question in a more appropriate place if you hope for an answer

Comment

• Hi!

Please check this picture. How does it look like?

Name:	OE-DYU.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	936.5 KB
ID:	1126553

Thx in advance.

Comment

Hi!

Please check this picture. How does it look like?
              Soft.

Comment

• Hi!

Please check this picture. It got reject before. I think the reason was horizon unlevel. I think it is correct, and it is levelled with the vertical masts in the background. I did not send appeal.

Name:	SE-RER.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	638.1 KB
ID:	1130014

Thx in advance.

Comment

Hi!

Please check this picture. It got reject before. I think the reason was horizon unlevel. I think it is correct, and it is levelled with the vertical masts in the background. I did not send appeal.
                  I think I'd tend to agree with you.

Comment

• Hi!

Could you explain a bit about this reject? Which color is it what led to this reject?

thx in advance.

Comment

Hi!

Could you explain a bit about this reject? Which color is it what led to this reject?

thx in advance.
                      Yellow cast.

Comment

• Hi!

Could you check this picture? I do not think that it should be lighter than this, but the histogram shows lack of whites, because it does not have to much white.

What do you think?

Click image for larger version  Name:	EC-JJP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	433.5 KB ID:	1134294Click image for larger version  Name:	hist.jpg Views:	0 Size:	20.5 KB ID:	1134295

thx in advance.

Comment

Hi!

Could you check this picture? I do not think that it should be lighter than this, but the histogram shows lack of whites, because it does not have to much white.

What do you think?
                          Soft, and just a bit dark.

Comment

• Hi!

Since I got two rejects because of horizon unlevel, I have to ask you to help me finding the reason.

The first is the F-GUGO https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11271024

I uploaded 4 small pictures where I placed a vertical line to the picture. It looks to me that the vertical is OK.

Name:	v3.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1169958Click image for larger version

Name:	v1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	246.0 KB
ID:	1169959Click image for larger version

Name:	v4.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	1169960Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	261.3 KB
ID:	1169961

I ask you instead of Appeal, because my one of the previous pictures got the same reject and I feel that something wrong about that reject as well. I appealed and was rejected too, despite I explained that the runway is not parallel.

Name:	v5.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	303.2 KB
ID:	1169962

Could you explain why these verticals are wrong? I used to live there for 20 years and I confirm that this is the correct horizon settings. Usually I accept if I get reject, but it takes from me slots for 14 days when the screenings time is so long.... and additionally these looks OK to me.

Thx in advance.

Comment

Hi!

Since I got two rejects because of horizon unlevel, I have to ask you to help me finding the reason.
                              Needs CW rotation.

Comment

Working...
                              X