Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 121

Thread: federbear - Editing Advice

  1. #61
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Hi!

    Please check this picture. I could not do anything with the bottom of the plane. It is over grass. Is it ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OE-LBT.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	529.5 KB 
ID:	20737

    thx in advance!

  2. #62
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    It's okay, just leave a message to screeners explaining the dark bottom

    Regards
    Alex

  3. #63
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ET-AUP.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	756.8 KB 
ID:	20989

    Hi!

    Please check this picture. Is it ok?

    Thx in advance!

  4. #64
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ET-AUP.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	756.8 KB 
ID:	20989

    Hi!

    Please check this picture. Is it ok?

    Thx in advance!
    A bit dark, and needs CW rotation.

  5. #65
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ET-AUP.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	860.1 KB 
ID:	20995

    This is the new version. How does it look like?

    federbear

  6. #66
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ET-AUP.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	860.1 KB 
ID:	20995

    This is the new version. How does it look like?

    federbear
    Would be ok for me.

  7. #67
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Hi!

    Please let me know what the manipulation is in this picture. I do not understand this reject:

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7068910

    Thx in advance!

  8. #68
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    Hi!

    Please let me know what the manipulation is in this picture. I do not understand this reject:

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7068910

    Thx in advance!
    You've done a poor job removing something from the sky.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88697_1547575158.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	813.3 KB 
ID:	21313

    If it's a dust spot, we can just leave it as a rejection, but if you're removing an object from the frame (light post, etc.), understand that such manipulation can result in further consequences.

  9. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Hi!

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7127697

    Could you explain which color you have found wrong regarding this reject?

    I got comment that I should use sRGB, despite I never used Adobe. Is it a general comment?
    The picture is definitely in sRGB color space:

    identify -verbose EI-ESR.jpg | grep -A1 Profile-icc
    Profile-icc: 3144 bytes
    Description: sRGB IEC61966-2.1


    Thx in advance!

  10. #70
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    Hi!

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7127697

    Could you explain which color you have found wrong regarding this reject?

    I got comment that I should use sRGB, despite I never used Adobe. Is it a general comment?
    The picture is definitely in sRGB color space:

    identify -verbose EI-ESR.jpg | grep -A1 Profile-icc
    Profile-icc: 3144 bytes
    Description: sRGB IEC61966-2.1


    Thx in advance!
    Mistake by the screener. I've let them know, and accepted the image.

  11. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC-LTG.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	494.3 KB 
ID:	22163

    Hi!

    I need your opinion. How does it look like? Is the contrast OK?

    Thx in advance!

  12. #72
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC-LTG.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	494.3 KB 
ID:	22163

    Hi!

    I need your opinion. How does it look like? Is the contrast OK?

    Thx in advance!
    Borderline, but would be acceptable for me.

  13. #73
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Hi!

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7138811

    Please explain a bit more regarding this reject.

    Thx in advance!

  14. #74
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UR-PST.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	536.4 KB 
ID:	22250
    Hi!

    Is this duplicate?

    Thx in advance!

  15. #75
    JetPhotos.Net Crew meneses24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Josť, Costa Rica
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    Hi!

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7138811

    Please explain a bit more regarding this reject.

    Thx in advance!
    Colors look odd, do not over saturate it in order to have the contrast ok

  16. #76
    JetPhotos.Net Crew meneses24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Josť, Costa Rica
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UR-PST.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	536.4 KB 
ID:	22250
    Hi!

    Is this duplicate?

    Thx in advance!
    Compared to which one?

    Cheers

  17. #77
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meneses24 View Post
    Compared to which one?

    Cheers
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8804777

    Landing, departing plane.

    thx in advance.

  18. #78
    JetPhotos.Net Crew meneses24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Josť, Costa Rica
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8804777

    Landing, departing plane.

    thx in advance.
    Yeah it will be rejected for similar

  19. #79
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    ENGM
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC-LTG.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	478.1 KB 
ID:	22487

    Hi!

    How does it look like now.

    I think still the reject that I got before can not be JPG compression artefacts.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7158373

    Thx in advance.

  20. #80
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC-LTG.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	478.1 KB 
ID:	22487

    Hi!

    How does it look like now.

    I think still the reject that I got before can not be JPG compression artefacts.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7158373

    Thx in advance.
    Sky is blotchy/compressed. Perhaps you're using some kind of noise reduction?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •