Is this duplicate?

Thx in advance!
    Compared to which one?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post
      Compared to which one?

Cheers
      UR-PST. Boeing 737-8AS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Landing, departing plane.

thx in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by federbear View Post
        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8804777

Landing, departing plane.

thx in advance.
        Yeah it will be rejected for similar

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EC-LTG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	478.1 KB
ID:	1033513

Hi!

How does it look like now.

I think still the reject that I got before can not be JPG compression artefacts.
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thx in advance.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22487[/ATTACH]

Hi!

How does it look like now.

I think still the reject that I got before can not be JPG compression artefacts.
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thx in advance.
            Sky is blotchy/compressed. Perhaps you're using some kind of noise reduction?

Comment

Size:	476.7 KB
ID:	1033514

New version. I tried again the noise reduction combined with a bit less sharpening. It should be better now.

What do you think?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22488[/ATTACH]

New version. I tried again the noise reduction combined with a bit less sharpening. It should be better now.

What do you think?
                Better, but still a bit blotchy. Can't say whether it would be bad enough for a rejection (it wouldn't be for me).

Comment

It has to be the sensor. There is no tool that can cause such forms in the picture. ISO 200 and the sharpening intensified it. But it is not the JPG artefacts that was in the reject. I try to edit it again from the raw. Perhaps it helps.

Comment

Size:	410.1 KB
ID:	1033536

This is the reedited picture. I think it is much better now, but of course a new edit can has other problems. What do you think?

thx in advance!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22516[/ATTACH]

This is the reedited picture. I think it is much better now, but of course a new edit can has other problems. What do you think?

thx in advance!
                      Would be ok for me.

Comment

Hi!

I have a question regarding this reject. I have already appealed it and the explanation said that the nose should have more light. As you see, the sun was shining from the back of the plane, and the plane's nose is red, which is not a light tone.

What about this picture? It was very similar situation, except the color of the nose.
                        166693. Boeing C-40A Clipper. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And this?
                        LN-LNE. Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Is it a rule that says that if a plane part has dark tones and without sunlight, then it has to be rejected?

Thx in advance!

Comment

I would disagree somewhat with that rejection; the problem appears more to be the harsh contrast between the darker and lighter areas, rather than just straight underexposure. Try boosting the exposure a touch, but also bring the shadows up a lot more. The lack of light on the nose is a subjective thing, as it's kind of unattractive, but it's not a reason for rejection by itself.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                            I would disagree somewhat with that rejection; the problem appears more to be the harsh contrast between the darker and lighter areas, rather than just straight underexposure. Try boosting the exposure a touch, but also bring the shadows up a lot more. The lack of light on the nose is a subjective thing, as it's kind of unattractive, but it's not a reason for rejection by itself.
                            Thx! I think it looks better with more shadow.

Comment

Hi!

Name:	TC-JOV.jpg
Size:	539.9 KB
ID:	1034304

Is the attached picture duplicated with this: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8691541

I think it is not, but it does not worth risking a reject.

thx in advance!

Comment

Hi!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23487[/ATTACH]

Is the attached picture duplicated with this: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8691541

I think it is not, but it does not worth risking a reject.

thx in advance!
                                Should be different enough to be ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X