Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rejection reasons on a rejection

Hey,

I had it today two times that a photo was rejected. Not a big deal but both where reuploads. And after being screened suddenly a new rejection reason popped up. On the first one today I forgot to delete the dust spots but now suddenly the horizon was unleveled. I appealed and it got accepted.
    Now another one is once again rejected for being soft and now suddenly vignetting. I mean okay soft is a reason very common used but did the last screener not see the vignetting (I did not see it either but with LR it is corrected).

I'm not complaining about the rejection itself. But I had that many times (mostly small fixable things). But these things increase the queue again as people will upload all things again.

Just my 2cents...I have fixed it once again and will upload it also again
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

I am experiencing the same thing. I had a few pictures rejected due to being undersharpened. I fixed it, uploaded again and now some have been rejected on new reasons that wasn´t mentioned before.
    Best regards

Peter Lund

Comment

Hello Stefan,

Well it really depends on the screener who screens your image, as every screener has an other opinion on each picture.

You just don't need to get furious about the screener who screens your image and gives you the rejection, as it is normal.

Rejections are normal, otherwise they would not exist.

I would say to wait 2 weeks and try to upload it again and see how it goes.

Good luck and greetings,

Matteo.

Comment

Originally posted by matteolamberts View Post
        Hello Stefan,

Well it really depends on the screener who screens your image, as every screener has an other opinion on each picture.

You just don't need to get furious about the screener who screens your image and gives you the rejection, as it is normal.

Rejections are normal, otherwise they would not exist.

I would say to wait 2 weeks and try to upload it again and see how it goes.

Good luck and greetings,

Matteo.
        @Matteo

All JP screeners are doing their very best to screen according to the Jetphotos standards and we try to tick all rejection reasons which apply. As we are only human, we sometimes make mistakes.
        I would strongly advise against your course of action.

@StefBrat
        I would recommend you to use the appeal function if you think the horizon is leveled correctly. If you're not sure, use our pre-screening thread to avoid dissapointments in the future.
        Last edited by Sandra; 2018-02-08, 16:37.

Comment

Working...
        X