Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 116

Thread: Rafael Freitas - Editing advice

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hello!

    Please kindly ask them to pre-screen following photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6513 OK.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	443.9 KB 
ID:	19630
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6660 OK.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	598.7 KB 
ID:	19631
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6829 OK.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	541.8 KB 
ID:	19632
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6867 OK.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	955.1 KB 
ID:	19633

  2. #42
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hello!

    Please kindly ask them to pre-screen following photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6513 OK.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	443.9 KB 
ID:	19630
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6660 OK.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	598.7 KB 
ID:	19631
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6829 OK.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	541.8 KB 
ID:	19632
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6867 OK.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	955.1 KB 
ID:	19633
    1. contrast, borderline soft
    2. borderline soft/overprocessed
    3. contrast
    4. contrast, borderline soft

  3. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hey everyone - feedback on this set?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2434 OK.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	719.2 KB 
ID:	19789
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2495.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	493.2 KB 
ID:	19790
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7064.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	434.4 KB 
ID:	19791
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7079.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	511.3 KB 
ID:	19792
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7091.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	798.8 KB 
ID:	19793

  4. #44
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hey everyone - feedback on this set?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2434 OK.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	719.2 KB 
ID:	19789
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2495.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	493.2 KB 
ID:	19790
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7064.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	434.4 KB 
ID:	19791
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7079.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	511.3 KB 
ID:	19792
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7091.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	798.8 KB 
ID:	19793
    1. contrast, vignetting, borderline noise/heat haze
    2. vignetting, dirty
    3. contrast
    4. contrast, color, borderline noise
    5. backlit/contrast

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hey everyone - feedback on this set?

    (In these two I have the prediction of a vertical centralization)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2557 OK.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	730.3 KB 
ID:	19833
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2659 OK.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	692.6 KB 
ID:	19834

    (In these three I am worried about the contrast)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2668 OK.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	19835
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2669.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	770.0 KB 
ID:	19836
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6512 OK.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	613.1 KB 
ID:	19837

    tks

  6. #46
    Member vcruvinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Brasília, Brazil.
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hey everyone - feedback on this set?

    (In these two I have the prediction of a vertical centralization)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2557 OK.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	730.3 KB 
ID:	19833
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2659 OK.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	692.6 KB 
ID:	19834

    (In these three I am worried about the contrast)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2668 OK.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	19835
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2669.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	770.0 KB 
ID:	19836
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6512 OK.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	613.1 KB 
ID:	19837

    tks
    Rafael,

    IMHO:

    #1 and #2 are too high in frame and also a bit dark.
    #3 has an obstruction on the tail.
    #4 looks ok about the contrast
    #5. lacks contrast

    Wait more comments from the JP Crew.

    Cheers,

    Vinicius

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hello!

    Please kindly ask them to pre-screen following photos:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7050.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	660.4 KB 
ID:	19872
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7167.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	589.5 KB 
ID:	19873
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7215.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	19874
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7267.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	19875
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7271.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	650.6 KB 
ID:	19876

    Thanks!

  8. #48
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hello!

    Please kindly ask them to pre-screen following photos:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7050.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	660.4 KB 
ID:	19872
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7167.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	589.5 KB 
ID:	19873
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7215.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	19874
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7267.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	19875
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7271.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	650.6 KB 
ID:	19876

    Thanks!
    1. contrast, soft, noisy, overprocessed
    2. contrast, noisy
    3. noisy, overprocessed
    4. soft
    5. overprocessed, compression, borderline dark

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hello, gentlemen!

    I would like your opinion on the following photos:

    In these two I had rejections by contrast and re-edited, but I do not know if they are in the parameter of Jetphotos. If they are not, do they think they can still be corrected?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7043 OK.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	499.1 KB 
ID:	19893
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7106.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	762.6 KB 
ID:	19894

    Already in these, the stairs (Air France) and cones (TAM and LATAM) configure obstruction?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7280.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	690.9 KB 
ID:	19895
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7285.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	822.8 KB 
ID:	19896
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7305.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	932.5 KB 
ID:	19897

    greetings

  10. #50
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hello, gentlemen!

    I would like your opinion on the following photos:

    In these two I had rejections by contrast and re-edited, but I do not know if they are in the parameter of Jetphotos. If they are not, do they think they can still be corrected?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7043 OK.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	499.1 KB 
ID:	19893
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7106.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	762.6 KB 
ID:	19894
    First probably not, second definitely not.

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Already in these, the stairs (Air France) and cones (TAM and LATAM) configure obstruction?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7280.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	690.9 KB 
ID:	19895
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7285.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	822.8 KB 
ID:	19896
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7305.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	932.5 KB 
ID:	19897

    greetings
    1. contrast, obstruction
    2. borderline contrast/heat haze
    3. blurry, heat haze

  11. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hello! I would like to give opinions about these photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2774 OK.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	598.1 KB 
ID:	19980
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2886 OK.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	629.9 KB 
ID:	19981
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2898 OK.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	368.0 KB 
ID:	19982
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7308 OK.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	798.1 KB 
ID:	19983
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7312 OK.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	856.5 KB 
ID:	19984

    Thank you!

  12. #52
    Member vcruvinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Brasília, Brazil.
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hello! I would like to give opinions about these photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2774 OK.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	598.1 KB 
ID:	19980
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2886 OK.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	629.9 KB 
ID:	19981
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2898 OK.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	368.0 KB 
ID:	19982
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7308 OK.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	798.1 KB 
ID:	19983
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7312 OK.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	856.5 KB 
ID:	19984

    Thank you!
    Hi Rafael,

    IMHO:

    #1. contrast
    #2. dark
    #3. dark
    #4. borderline contrast and heat haze
    #5. contrast, borderline soft

    Cheers,

    Vinicius

  13. #53
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hello! I would like to give opinions about these photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2774 OK.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	598.1 KB 
ID:	19980
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2886 OK.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	629.9 KB 
ID:	19981
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2898 OK.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	368.0 KB 
ID:	19982
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7308 OK.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	798.1 KB 
ID:	19983
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7312 OK.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	856.5 KB 
ID:	19984

    Thank you!
    1. soft, contrast
    2. soft, centering, vignetting
    3. ok
    4-5 borderline heat haze

  14. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hi! I would like a pre-screening of theese photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2905 OK.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	776.5 KB 
ID:	20065
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2915 OK.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	718.1 KB 
ID:	20066
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2944 OK.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	412.0 KB 
ID:	20067
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2960 OK.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	542.8 KB 
ID:	20068
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3136.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	585.0 KB 
ID:	20069

    Thank you!

  15. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hi! I would like a pre-screening of theese photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2905 OK.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	776.5 KB 
ID:	20065
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2915 OK.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	718.1 KB 
ID:	20066
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2944 OK.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	412.0 KB 
ID:	20067
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2960 OK.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	542.8 KB 
ID:	20068
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3136.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	585.0 KB 
ID:	20069

    Thank you!
    Hello! Sorry for flooding, but my last post still not answered, unlike later another ones.
    In addition, the topic is coming down the list.

    Thanks!

  16. #56
    Member vcruvinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Brasília, Brazil.
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hello! Sorry for flooding, but my last post still not answered, unlike later another ones.
    In addition, the topic is coming down the list.

    Thanks!
    Rafael, I'm not a screener but IMHO:

    #1. noisy
    #2. dark
    #3. dark, contrast, oversharpened (visible jaggies)
    #4. dark
    #5. borderline oversharpened and contrast

    Hope this helps and wait more comments from the crew

  17. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Thank you Vinicius!

  18. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hello!

    Please kindly ask them to pre-screen following photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7378.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	747.9 KB 
ID:	20249
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7381.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	20250
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7394.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	989.9 KB 
ID:	20251
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7402.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	887.8 KB 
ID:	20252
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7411.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	986.0 KB 
ID:	20253

    Thank you!

  19. #59
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
    Hello!

    Please kindly ask them to pre-screen following photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7378.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	747.9 KB 
ID:	20249
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7381.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	20250
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7394.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	989.9 KB 
ID:	20251
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7402.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	887.8 KB 
ID:	20252
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7411.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	986.0 KB 
ID:	20253

    Thank you!
    1-3 soft/heat hazed
    4. backlit
    5. ok

  20. #60
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Macapá, Brazil
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hello! I would like to give opinions about these photos:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7441.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	789.3 KB 
ID:	20325
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7452 OK.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	600.5 KB 
ID:	20326
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7453.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	859.2 KB 
ID:	20327
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7495 OK.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	700.6 KB 
ID:	20328
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7509 OK.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	696.0 KB 
ID:	20329

    Thank you!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •