Jordan Williams - Pre-Screen/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there,

Not looking to fix this image as i'm guessing the contrast is a major, however was just wanting to make sense of the screeners comment "free space before reg. is not allowed".

Was this just meaning there was a space before I put the rego in, or does this mean something else?

just wanting to know so I can avoid doing it again in future,

Many thanks and with Kindest Regards,
    Jordan W

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Indeed a space in front of the registration.
      It happens a lot that people copy/paste a registration or c/n from a site or page and do not see they copied a space. It gives an extra, but false, input in the database.

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
        Indeed a space in front of the registration.
        It happens a lot that people copy/paste a registration or c/n from a site or page and do not see they copied a space. It gives an extra, but false, input in the database.
        No worries, sorry about that! Will be more vigilant in future!

Comment

Hey screeners & crew, just wanted to know whether the following has too much or too little contrast.

I believe it is was too much from the appeal comments regarding the histogram, however I just wanted to confirm before re-editing it. Also curious if it would be an easy fix in your guys opinion.

Many thanks,
          JW

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan Williams View Post
            Hey screeners & crew, just wanted to know whether the following has too much or too little contrast.

I believe it is was too much from the appeal comments regarding the histogram, however I just wanted to confirm before re-editing it. Also curious if it would be an easy fix in your guys opinion.

Many thanks,
            JW

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8154285
            On one hand, the shadows are too dark and lacking details, on the other hand the photo has clipped highlights.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

On one hand, the shadows are too dark and lacking details, on the other hand the photo has clipped highlights.
              Ah okay, no worries! Thanks heaps!

Comment

Working...
              X