Originally posted by Jordan Williams View Post
      Borderline soft/contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Borderline soft/contrast.
        Okay no worries, thanks for your help! Really appreciate it

Comment

Hey there,

I was wondering if I could get some pre-screening advice for the following image:

Thanks heaps,
          Kindest Regards,
          Jordan

Comment

Hey there,

I was wondering if I could get some pre-screening advice for the following image:

Thanks heaps,
            Kindest Regards,
            Jordan
            Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Your link has multiple upload-sized versions of this image. Which one do you plan to actually submit? It would be simpler if you just attached the one you plan to submit to your post in the future.

Comment

https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

Your link has multiple upload-sized versions of this image. Which one do you plan to actually submit? It would be simpler if you just attached the one you plan to submit to your post in the future.
              Sorry, it should have only uploaded the 1280 width version to Flickr, Ive been having trouble uploading images straight to the forum posts where it won't attach them from my computer (hence the Flickr links).

Hopefully it shows up alongside this reply..

Comment

Sorry, it should have only uploaded the 1280 width version to Flickr, Ive been having trouble uploading images straight to the forum posts where it won't attach them from my computer (hence the Flickr links).

Hopefully it shows up alongside this reply..
                It is borderline overexposed and lacking contrast, but should be fixable.

Comment

It is borderline overexposed and lacking contrast, but should be fixable.
                  Awesome, thanks again for your help!

Comment

Hey there was wondering if I could get some advice for the following..

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The first image was rejected due to it being too soft/undershrpened so I re-sharpened and re-submitted it however still the same case (however also looks like a colour issue).

I was wondering if in you opinion it would be possible to fix the picture (ie. if it looks like an issue with my editing or the original image) and if it is fixable, what particular parts of the image would need adjusting to make it acceptable?

Thanks for your time,

With Kindest Regards,
                    Jordan

Comment

Hey there was wondering if I could get some advice for the following..

The first image was rejected due to it being too soft/undershrpened so I re-sharpened and re-submitted it however still the same case (however also looks like a colour issue).

I was wondering if in you opinion it would be possible to fix the picture (ie. if it looks like an issue with my editing or the original image) and if it is fixable, what particular parts of the image would need adjusting to make it acceptable?

Thanks for your time,

With Kindest Regards,
                      Jordan
                      Both images are indeed soft, and there is noticeable chromatic aberration (or purple fringing) along the leading edges, especially on the tail. You can see it as a purple halo along the leading edge where the tail meets the sky (and other areas). I've highlighted a couple of areas here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	94826_1542185425.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	667.8 KB
ID:	1031365

The purple fringing should be fixable via software; the softness will depend on how soft/blurry the original actually is.

Comment

Both images are indeed soft, and there is noticeable chromatic aberration (or purple fringing) along the leading edges, especially on the tail. You can see it as a purple halo along the leading edge where the tail meets the sky (and other areas). The purple fringing should be fixable via software; the softness will depend on how soft/blurry the original actually is.
                        Ah I see, thanks for your help! Really appreciate it!

Comment

Both images are indeed soft, and there is noticeable chromatic aberration (or purple fringing) along the leading edges, especially on the tail. You can see it as a purple halo along the leading edge where the tail meets the sky (and other areas). I've highlighted a couple of areas here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19858[/ATTACH]

The purple fringing should be fixable via software; the softness will depend on how soft/blurry the original actually is.
                          Hey Dlowwa, i'd just like to say a massive thanks for your help, I made the suggested corrections and looks like it payed off!

[1280px]. ZK-MTH. Diamond DA-40 Diamond Star XLS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks again,
                          With Kindest Regards,
                          Jordan

Comment

Hey there, I was hoping to get advice with this image,

The first time it got rejected it was due to invalid hot photo (which I now understand the rejection):

However, I re-uploaded the image afterwards and after a few days in the queue it apparently has a a contrast issue now (not changed anything since the first upload)

Any help in fixing the image is appreciated,
                            Regards,

Jordan W

Comment

Hi,
                              An invalid hot rejection isn't screened for the other reasons as it jumped the queue by mistake by uploader
                              Borderline but indeed the contrast is a bit marginal here. Maybe worth reworking the contrast via curves here, or wait for a better chance with better light

Regards
                              alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                                Hi,
                                An invalid hot rejection isn't screened for the other reasons as it jumped the queue by mistake by uploader
                                Borderline but indeed the contrast is a bit marginal here. Maybe worth reworking the contrast via curves here, or wait for a better chance with better light

Regards
                                alex
                                Thanks for your prompt reply! and no worries, I'll probably let this image go and try again next time, Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
                                X