Jadoes123 Pre Screen/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jadoes123 Pre Screen/Editing Advice

Can I please have a pre screen of this photo and if there are any problems can you tell me what they are and how I can rectify them.
    Attached Files

Picture is soft, plane is not centered (more space on the left, tight on the right), there is compression clearly visible on the sky...
    PS: Please add your username to the Thread name - this will make it easier to find your questions.

Comment

Jadoes123- Backlit photo

Is this photo too back lit to be accepted by the screeners on Jetphoto"s
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jadoes123 View Post
        Is this photo too back lit to be accepted by the screeners on Jetphoto"s
        It does not lok too backlit, However, you did something wrong with the ratio during resizing: the shape of the a/c changed and it has oval engines now.

Comment

Is this photo better?
          Attached Files

Comment

Is this photo better?
            No, this image is heavily compressed and poorly centered. It would be an immediate rejection.

In the future, please keep all of your pre-screening requests in the same thread.

Comment

Jadoes123 PreScreen Advice/Editing Tips

Can I please have a pre screen of this photo and if there are any problems can you tell me what they are and how I can rectify them.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Yes, there is some problems with your image. First try to take shots in a better light. Your image is also soft, cut off (stabilizer), poor contrast and not corrected centered.

You can also wait more comments from the JP crew as I'm just a normal member from the site.

PS: Put all your image in only one topic, move another to this one to get some comments too!

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

Would be rejected for centering, cut off, soft, and possibly contrast. Possibly fixable with a better edit.

Would be rejected for contrast, overexposed, backlit. This one is not fixable.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I'm not screener but your photo deserves some improvement.

1 check the required format

2 the plane deserves to be cropped, here it is too far and decenter right

3 much too much noise, ie grains see jpeg compressions, do you take RAW file, it is strongly recommended.

5 it's dark, and contrast borderline.

For these tips, use a photo editing software

Regards

Olivier

Comment

Hi Jadoes,

Thing the object is too far, more dead space..

Comment

In my opinion, there is no way to get a decent photo of this. Reasons are mentioned above.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Jadoes123 Advice

Would either of these two photos be worth editing and uploading to JetPhotos?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X