Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 91

Thread: darrensg5 - Editing Advice

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Thank you for the above.

    May I have a quick pre-screen on both aircraft? taken in the evening.

    Thank you kindly
    D

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6-EGD.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	359.5 KB 
ID:	15837Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUXC.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	348.1 KB 
ID:	15838

  2. #22
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Thank you for the above.

    May I have a quick pre-screen on both aircraft? taken in the evening.

    Thank you kindly
    D

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6-EGD.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	359.5 KB 
ID:	15837Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUXC.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	348.1 KB 
ID:	15838
    Slightly dark and soft (BA tail), but otherwise should be ok.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Would appreciate a quick pre screen of this head on shot which I dont usually do.

    Thank you
    D

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tf-fia.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	611.1 KB 
ID:	16281

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Hello Darren,

    I'm not screener but it seems to me OK

    May be slight heat haze on the wings

    Wait for the advice of a screener

    Olivier

  5. #25
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Would appreciate a quick pre screen of this head on shot which I dont usually do.

    Thank you
    D

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tf-fia.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	611.1 KB 
ID:	16281
    Would be rejected for soft, overexposed, and heat haze.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Thanks for the above.

    May i have a quick pre screen on this?

    TY
    D

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lx-vcc.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	494.3 KB 
ID:	16502

  7. #27
    Member vcruvinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Brasília, Brazil.
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Thanks for the above.

    May i have a quick pre screen on this?

    TY
    D

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lx-vcc.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	494.3 KB 
ID:	16502
    Hi,

    IMHO is a little bit high in frame but looks nice.

    Better wait comments from the crew.

    Cheers,

    Vinicius

  8. #28
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Thanks for the above.

    May i have a quick pre screen on this?

    TY
    D

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lx-vcc.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	494.3 KB 
ID:	16502
    A touch soft, but otherwise ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by vcruvinel View Post
    Hi,

    IMHO is a little bit high in frame but looks nice.

    Vinicius
    Centering is not an issue.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Af1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	622.1 KB 
ID:	17135

    Hi there,

    Is the above photograph acceptable?

    Shot in really challenging conditions and edited the best I could.

    Want to give it a shot due to it being AF1 and a rare visit to Prestwick Airport

    Thanks
    D

  10. #30
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Af1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	622.1 KB 
ID:	17135

    Hi there,

    Is the above photograph acceptable?

    Shot in really challenging conditions and edited the best I could.

    Want to give it a shot due to it being AF1 and a rare visit to Prestwick Airport

    Thanks
    D
    Would be rejected for dark/contrast.

  11. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-VLIP.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	533.6 KB 
ID:	18014
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oy-vkg.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	443.6 KB 
ID:	18015
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUPJ.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	560.3 KB 
ID:	18016

    May I have a pre-screen on the above, shot in the early morning light

    Thank you kindly
    D

  12. #32
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-VLIP.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	533.6 KB 
ID:	18014
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oy-vkg.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	443.6 KB 
ID:	18015
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUPJ.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	560.3 KB 
ID:	18016

    May I have a pre-screen on the above, shot in the early morning light

    Thank you kindly
    D
    Quality looks ok on all three.

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Thank you for the above.

    May I have a quick pre-screen on this one?

    Not my usual edit as the darkening sky made it a bit difficult to edit but quite like it.

    Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lz-bhh.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	413.3 KB 
ID:	18737

  14. #34
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Thank you for the above.

    May I have a quick pre-screen on this one?

    Not my usual edit as the darkening sky made it a bit difficult to edit but quite like it.

    Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lz-bhh.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	413.3 KB 
ID:	18737
    Image is too dark/harshly contrasted.

  15. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-JZHY.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	666.7 KB 
ID:	19513
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-DVOR.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	387.6 KB 
ID:	19514
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6-EGL.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	466.3 KB 
ID:	19515

    Hi there,

    A pre-screen would be much appreciated

    Thank you

  16. #36
    JetPhotos.Net Crew Julian S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    near EDFH, Germany
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-JZHY.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	666.7 KB 
ID:	19513
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-DVOR.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	387.6 KB 
ID:	19514
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6-EGL.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	466.3 KB 
ID:	19515

    Hi there,

    A pre-screen would be much appreciated

    Thank you
    Hi!

    #1 OK
    #2 IMO too far and not well centered but probably OK, partially soft
    #3 OK

    Have a good evening.
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Ty for the above.

    Have some more if you can Pre-screen for me, recently changed monitor! thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-DRTD.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	452.3 KB 
ID:	19767
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TF-FIN.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	597.8 KB 
ID:	19768
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OK-TSS.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	589.1 KB 
ID:	19769
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-TCDL.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	473.9 KB 
ID:	19770
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YR-BMG.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	655.0 KB 
ID:	19771

  18. #38
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Ty for the above.

    Have some more if you can Pre-screen for me, recently changed monitor! thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-DRTD.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	452.3 KB 
ID:	19767
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TF-FIN.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	597.8 KB 
ID:	19768
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OK-TSS.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	589.1 KB 
ID:	19769
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-TCDL.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	473.9 KB 
ID:	19770
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YR-BMG.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	655.0 KB 
ID:	19771
    #4 is soft. All will need to be converted to sRGB before uploading. Otherwise ok.

  19. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Ty for the above.

    I have had a previous rejection on this aircraft for Contrast and Underexposed.

    I have edited it again if you can give please give a pre screen.

    Unusual visitor to GLA.

    Thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GOGN.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	469.8 KB 
ID:	19820

  20. #40
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darrensg5 View Post
    Ty for the above.

    I have had a previous rejection on this aircraft for Contrast and Underexposed.

    I have edited it again if you can give please give a pre screen.

    Unusual visitor to GLA.

    Thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GOGN.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	469.8 KB 
ID:	19820
    Likely a rejection for dark/harsh contrast, and color.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •