Name:	IMG_0982.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	505.6 KB
ID:	1039900

Comment

• Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
          Please an advice
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]25266[/ATTACH]
          If possible, choose better weather conditions in which to shoot if you plan on uploading your images here.

Comment

• Ty.
            Unfortunately it is not my airport and I was there for a spotting session. I will try to select the best material.

Comment

• Hi
              what do you think about this?
              Is it Airport overview?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1229.jpg
Size:	857.8 KB
ID:	1040070

Comment

Hi
                what do you think about this?
                Is it Airport overview?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]25453[/ATTACH]
                No direct light on the terminal, poor overall contrast

Regards
                Alex

Comment

• Good morning. Far be it from me to want to argue over the decisions of the screener, I ask this question in order to understand and better choose the photos to upload to JP.
                  I received a rejection for this
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I took care to compare it with the photos of the same aircraft and, frankly, I don't understand the reason for rejection for too much or too little contrast not seeing any substantial difference

Moreover for this rejection also there is underexposed
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                  Last edited by dlowwa; 2019-06-17, 05:55. Reason: Edited to remove link to other photographers' images.

Comment

Good morning. Far be it from me to want to argue over the decisions of the screener, I ask this question in order to understand and better choose the photos to upload to JP.

I took care to compare it with the photos of the same aircraft and, frankly, I don't understand the reason for rejection for too much or too little contrast not seeing any substantial difference
                    I'm not a screener, but there's definitely too much contrast on that one.
                    Last edited by dlowwa; 2019-06-17, 05:56. Reason: Edited to remove link to other photographers' images.

Comment

Good morning. Far be it from me to want to argue over the decisions of the screener, I ask this question in order to understand and better choose the photos to upload to JP.

Moreover for this rejection also there is underexposed
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7333484
                      As with appeals, we ask that you not bring other photographers into the discussion. We are discussing your images, taken at different times, locations, and conditions than others.

The latter there is the key. Your images were obviously taken in very flat light, and you have attempted to boost the contrast to compensate. No surprise then that such rejections would result.

Comment

• thank you

Comment

• Visible editing halos.

Hi guys
                          Yesterday I received this rejection.
                          Having used the usual post production settings, I am unable to understand where I went wrong. Thanks to those who want to help me.
                          P.Š. Another shot of the same plane was accepted.

Excuse my bad English

Comment

• Hi
                            is it accetable?
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3039.jpg
Size:	397.4 KB
ID:	1040161

Comment

Hi guys
                              Yesterday I received this rejection.
                              Having used the usual post production settings, I am unable to understand where I went wrong. Thanks to those who want to help me.
                              P.Š. Another shot of the same plane was accepted.

Excuse my bad English
                              Hi,

there are some halos around the aircraft - they can be spotted easily after using "Check for dustspot" function. Are these halos on original picture (output from camera) too, or do you see them just after processing?

Comment

• I realized that the RAW also suffers from the problem. So I have to understand what happened having done f10 diaphragm.
                                Thanks for reply

Comment

Working...
                                X