• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt that it can be evaluated with jpg artifacts

Comment

• Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
      I doubt that it can be evaluated with jpg artifacts
      Looks like there's a bit of compression in the equalized version yes, but did you submit the equalized version for screening, or the one from your earlier post?

Comment

• Sorry, maybe because of my bad English I don't understand. I sent the image you saw in the first post. the equalized one I saved with a screen shot of the mac to show it here

Comment

Sorry, maybe because of my bad English I don't understand. I sent the image you saw in the first post. the equalized one I saved with a screen shot of the mac to show it here
          I understand perfectly well. Why are you concerned about what the equalized version looks like? It's not the image that is going to be screened.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• Ok, my fight against the terminals has resumed. What do you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4508.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	963.6 KB
ID:	1042848

Comment

Ok, my fight against the terminals has resumed. What do you think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28732[/ATTACH]
                For quality, maybe a bit soft. For motive, not a particularly attractive angle imho, but don't see anything that would cause an immediate rejection.

Comment

• Thanks. As soon as a slot is released I try to load it

Comment

• Hi
                    I received this rejection.
                    I state that I do not agree with the backlit, I do not understand the reason for the overprocessed
                    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi
                      I received this rejection.
                      I state that I do not agree with the backlit, I do not understand the reason for the overprocessed
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7593040
                      Most of the aircraft is in its own shadow, so IMO correctly rejected. In addition, the are slight halos around the aircraft, hence the rejection also for overprocessing.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Thanks. Although, frankly, I don't understand what it means most of the airplane is in shadow. Either it is all backlit or it is not. Furthermore the tail is illuminated. As for the halos, I'm sorry that small, natural halos, due to the lighting of the aircraft, are considered overprocessed (I don't even know how to do it).

Comment

Thanks. Although, frankly, I don't understand what it means most of the airplane is in shadow. Either it is all backlit or it is not. Furthermore the tail is illuminated. As for the halos, I'm sorry that small, natural halos, due to the lighting of the aircraft, are considered overprocessed (I don't even know how to do it).
                          as the fuselage is a round cigar, depending on the relative position of the sun, a small part can be lit by the sun, whil a large part of the same side is in its shadow. You took the photo from steep below the aircraft, showing mostly the shadows on the aircraft. The halos are for sure nothing natural. It is either caused in the camera, or during post processing.
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• ok. thanks for the reply

Comment

• Hi
                              I am trying to use adobe Lightroom to understand how it works and if, above all, it solves some problems that I have recently encountered with camera Raw.
                              What do you think?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4803.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	628.2 KB
ID:	1043150

Comment

Hi
                                I am trying to use adobe Lightroom to understand how it works and if, above all, it solves some problems that I have recently encountered with camera Raw.
                                What do you think?
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]29088[/ATTACH]
                                Please read here when you get the chance, especially #6:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Working...
                                X