Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tartanpics -Prescreening request

Hi
    Not sure if am using the correct image hoster to get prescreening (Imgur used Any suggestion which hosting site i should use is welcome)
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like mabozza67.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like mabozza67.

Originally posted by tartanpics View Post
    Hi
    Not sure if am using the correct image hoster to get prescreening (Imgur used Any suggestion which hosting site i should use is welcome)

https://imgur.com/vuy9WJn
    Just attach the images directly to your post. We also ask that you please limit your pre-screening requests to a maximum of 5 every 24 hours.

Comment

Thanks... did not know you could attach directly, on a guide it says to upload to a host site then post, anyways have spent last half hour trying to upload the pics here using the button marked "Insert Image" with no success, so, i will just go straight to screening and take my chances.

Comment

Originally posted by tartanpics View Post
        Thanks... did not know you could attach directly, on a guide it says to upload to a host site then post, anyways have spent last half hour trying to upload the pics here using the button marked "Insert Image" with no success, so, i will just go straight to screening and take my chances.
        It shouldn't be that hard..took me 15 seconds to download this and attach:

Click image for larger version

Name:	65BVs15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.1 KB
ID:	1022571

Doing this just makes it easier for us if we don't have to click through multiple times to images hosted off site.

For the above image, I see some dust and it is also quite blurry in spots, so it wouldn't make it through screening, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
        X