No announcement yet.

comet1 - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intrestingly no answer for more than two weeks….
    Am I'm banned to get an answer or too obtrusively discussing?

Comment

Originally posted by comet1 View Post
      Which question do you want to be answered?
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

You are right.No question!I just expected a reaction or so....

Comment

If you were banned you wouldn't be able to post anything. To my knowledge, the only people banned in the past few years have been spammers. It's simply that no one saw fit to answer your vague rhetorical question, which shouldn't be too surprising.

Comment

Thxs for your quick reply.
            Good to know not be banned.
            Obviously my english skills are not good enough to explain my point proper enough. So it looks like I have to live with the imo inconsistent screening results,especially after reuploading reedited pics. Have a nice sunday evening!

Comment

Thxs for your quick reply.
              Good to know not be banned.
              Obviously my english skills are not good enough to explain my point proper enough. So it looks like I have to live with the imo inconsistent screening results,especially after reuploading reedited pics. Have a nice sunday evening!
              Oh, it has nothing to do with your English skills, and everything to do with your passive-aggressive statements like that Have a pleasant Sunday evening as well.

Comment

"Passive agressive" Never heard that before. Sounds a bit accusingly to me.Ok,your db and your style to treat a long uploading and loyal photographer..
                Good to know for the future. Over and out because senseless to get my point of view taken seriously.I assume that I am regarded as penetrant complainer already.

Comment

bad framing help

Hi,

this pic https://abload.de/img/q33a4143-1grossfilter2pkok.jpg rejected for
                  Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft notcentered)
                  - Subject too far / too much dead space
                  - Too much or toolittle contrast

Screener's Comments: Please upload asAirport Overview - Ramp

Any chance to get it accpeted because imo a quite unique shot which was not other possible?

Does the screeners comment mean that if uploaded as
                  Airport Overview - Ramp these issues don't count besides the contrast issue?

Brgds

R.Spoddig

Comment

Hi,

this pic https://abload.de/img/q33a4143-1grossfilter2pkok.jpg rejected for
                    Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft notcentered)
                    - Subject too far / too much dead space
                    - Too much or toolittle contrast

Screener's Comments: Please upload asAirport Overview - Ramp

Any chance to get it accpeted because imo a quite unique shot which was not other possible?

Does the screeners comment mean that if uploaded as
                    Airport Overview - Ramp these issues don't count besides the contrast issue?

Brgds

R.Spoddig

I've moved your question to your previous thread, but please be sure to read here, especially #4:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Thxs for the info. Forgot that. Sorry!

Do you have any advice for me concerning my last post?

Comment

Does anybody has an idea how to reedit or reframe it or is it hopeless?

Comment

Moved to the right section by a crew member thankfully almost 4 days ago but no other reaction so far. Does the crewmembers have a high workload at the moment?

Comment

No answer from the crew after four attempts to recieve an answer within a week. Meanwhile dozens younger threads were answered.
                            Too complicated/misunderstanding questions? Or do only selected members get an answer?

Comment

No answer from the crew after four attempts to recieve an answer within a week. Meanwhile dozens younger threads were answered.
                              Too complicated/misunderstanding questions? Or do only selected members get an answer?
                              Anyone is welcome to answer here, including crew. However, given your previous attitude in your posts and towards the screening team in general, I've personally chosen to better spend my time elsewhere.

Comment

Hi dlowwa,

thank you for your open and honest answer which shows me that criticism in this forum has no place.
                                Now I know your personal attitude to me.
                                As I wrote earlier in other threads I highly respect the screeners and crews voluntary work to make our hobby fun.
                                But this cannot mean that a maybe controvers but respectuful discussion from both sides is opressed.

Sorry for not being obsequious.

Have a good 1.May Holiday tomorrow!

Rainer

Comment

Working...
                                X