No announcement yet.

jvdl - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could somebody kindly help me find the dust spots in this photo? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6603181

The 2 black spots above the tail are birds (they're much more clear in a photo I took a few seconds after), but I just got my camera back from a service when I took this picture and I'm a bit concerned that there are still dust spots.

Comment

Hello,

I'm not screener.

Indeed they are birds but it would have been wise to clean them. Generally I prefer to correct them to avoid this kind of rejection.

regards

Olivier

Comment

Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
        Hello,

I'm not screener.

Indeed they are birds but it would have been wise to clean them. Generally I prefer to correct them to avoid this kind of rejection.

regards

Olivier
        Honestly, I'm just glad the service wasn't a waste as it cost me a pretty penny.

I have a photo where I believe they are no longer visible so will use that instead.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Maybe, I put you the link of two my photos that have been accepted, we see a cloud of birds

OE-LBE. Airbus A321-211. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

F-HTAG. Boeing 757-256. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Regards

Olivier

Comment

Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
            Maybe, I put you the link of two my photos that have been accepted, we see a cloud of birds

OE-LBE. Airbus A321-211. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

F-HTAG. Boeing 757-256. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Regards

Olivier
            Thanks, those have quite an artistic feel to them whereas my birds look like dust spots...

Comment

Hi everyone.

Would this picture (attached) be considered too similar to my other picture of this plane?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2275.jpg_720.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	808.0 KB
ID:	1031881

Comment

Originally posted by jvdl View Post
                Hi everyone.

Would this picture (attached) be considered too similar to my other picture of this plane?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20548[/ATTACH]
                Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                  Yes.
                  Thank you for confirming.

Comment

Good morning. Would appreciate a pre-screening check on this ANA 737, please? It's one of my better attempts to date of a bigger bird in flight, but I'm on the fence whether it is up to JP.net standards.

Name:	IMG_2504.jpg
Size:	423.2 KB
ID:	1034675

Comment

Good morning. Would appreciate a pre-screening check on this ANA 737, please? It's one of my better attempts to date of a bigger bird in flight, but I'm on the fence whether it is up to JP.net standards.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23930[/ATTACH]
                      A bit towards the nose, and not a particularly attractive angle, but otherwise should be ok.

Comment

A bit towards the nose, and not a particularly attractive angle, but otherwise should be ok.
                        Thank you, will try my luck with the screening process.

Comment

Good morning! Just wanted to check with the screening team whether the attached photo would be considered too similar to my existing photo?

Name:	IMG_2652.jpg
Size:	700.2 KB
ID:	1034837

Comment

Good morning! Just wanted to check with the screening team whether the attached photo would be considered too similar to my existing photo?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24119[/ATTACH]
                            Different enough for me, although some may disagree.

Comment

Different enough for me, although some may disagree.
                              Thank you, will add it to the queue.

Comment

Hello!

I had this image rejected for being soft and grainy: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7297928

Is there any hope to get the shot accepted when judging the original? I am attaching the uncropped, lesser-cropped, and tight-cropped images for review @ 720p.

Name:	IMG_2709_fullsize.jpg_720.jpg
Size:	448.0 KB
ID:	1035011

Name:	IMG_2709_lesscropped.jpg_720.jpg
Size:	445.8 KB
ID:	1035012

Name:	IMG_2709_tightcrop.jpg_720.jpg