Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jvdl View Post
    Hello!

I had this image rejected for being soft and grainy: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7297928

Is there any hope to get the shot accepted when judging the original? I am attaching the uncropped, lesser-cropped, and tight-cropped images for review @ 720p.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24325[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24326[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24327[/ATTACH]
    Seems to me the problem is that the a/c is not well lit and it is somewhat out of focus. Looks like one for your personal collection.

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
      Seems to me the problem is that the a/c is not well lit and it is somewhat out of focus. Looks like one for your personal collection.
      Okay, thanks anyway.

Comment

Hello! Would appreciate a pre-screen on the attached picture, please. I'm worried that the crop and tree on the left might be a problem?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0257.jpg_720.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	1035130

Comment

Originally posted by jvdl View Post
          Hello! Would appreciate a pre-screen on the attached picture, please. I'm worried that the crop and tree on the left might be a problem?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24465[/ATTACH]
          If it's a new reg., then probably acceptable. If not, then no need to make an exception for it.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            If it's a new reg., then probably acceptable. If not, then no need to make an exception for it.
            It is indeed a new registration. I will try my luck with the screening process then.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X