Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New regitraton o 4X-EDC

Hello,
    I uploaded today the first picture of registration of 4X-EDC, the new Dreamliner for El-AL, landing on a direct flight from Seattle's Everett (PAE) airport.
    Is this can be considered as a "hot-photo"? and be screened accordingly? picture number 6403272 .
    Sincerely,
    Ike
    Attached Files

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post
    Hello,
    I uploaded today the first picture of registration of 4X-EDC, the new Dreamliner for El-AL, landing on a direct flight from Seattle's Everett (PAE) airport.
    Is this can be considered as a "hot-photo"? and be screened accordingly? picture number 6403272 .
    Sincerely,
    Ike
    Not anymore, as we already have two photos of that aircraft and it is not the first of the type for El Al.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hello,
      Sincerely,
      Ike
      The JP.net database already have photos from this registration

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/keyword/4x-edc

So this photo can not be consider as a "hot photo".

Best,

Vinicius Cruvinel

Comment

Thanks, will wait in line.
        Ike

Comment

A question:
          What is the general rule ? For future posts. Will I be able to apply such a photo, I mean a new registration as "hot" ?
          Ike

Comment

A question:
            What is the general rule ? For future posts. Will I be able to apply such a photo, I mean a new registration as "hot" ?
            Ike
            If the registration has no photos in the JP.net database it will be automatically consider hot by the site and get priority screening.

Comment

Thanks. By the time I got back from the A/P to my PC, someone had already posted a picture of it... funny.
              Ike

Comment

-
                Best Regards from Germany,
                Julian S.​

Comment

Thanks. By the time I got back from the A/P to my PC, someone had already posted a picture of it... funny.
                  Ike
                  I have seen a picture uploaded from a laptop on WiFi at the Spotting location minutes after landing and before it even got to the gate !
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                  X