Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 150 of 150

Thread: nik-pilgrim - rejection help/editing advice

  1. #141
    Junior Member nik-pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    russia
    Posts
    81

    Default

    I welcome all.
    It would be desirable to hear opinion on these photos before submitting them for consideration to moderators
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A2147_rs.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	609.9 KB 
ID:	23811
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A2150_rs.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	579.0 KB 
ID:	23812
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A2425_rs.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	536.9 KB 
ID:	23813

  2. #142
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nik-pilgrim View Post
    I welcome all.
    It would be desirable to hear opinion on these photos before submitting them for consideration to moderators
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A2147_rs.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	609.9 KB 
ID:	23811
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A2150_rs.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	579.0 KB 
ID:	23812
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A2425_rs.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	536.9 KB 
ID:	23813
    Theses would all very likely be rejected for dark/contrast.

  3. #143
    Junior Member nik-pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    russia
    Posts
    81

    Default

    be a pity

  4. #144
    Junior Member nik-pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    russia
    Posts
    81

    Default

    I welcome all. Tried to load a photo, but it was refused with a formulation of Categories wrong or missing. Prompt to what category it is necessary to give these photos
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7326497
    +
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7326490

  5. #145
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nik-pilgrim View Post
    I welcome all. Tried to load a photo, but it was refused with a formulation of Categories wrong or missing. Prompt to what category it is necessary to give these photos
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7326497
    +
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7326490
    Special Scheme and Small Prop apply, although neither image would be acceptable even if the categories are corrected.

  6. #146
    Junior Member nik-pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    russia
    Posts
    81

    Default

    the photo will be corrected

  7. #147
    Junior Member nik-pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    russia
    Posts
    81

    Default

    I welcome all. I ask to specify mistakes that it was possible to load a photo successfully
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8627_rs.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	653.6 KB 
ID:	25689
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8642_rs.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	791.8 KB 
ID:	25690
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8691_rs.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	837.2 KB 
ID:	25691
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8747_rs.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	588.8 KB 
ID:	25692
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8768_rs.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	845.4 KB 
ID:	25693
    +

  8. #148
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nik-pilgrim View Post
    I welcome all. I ask to specify mistakes that it was possible to load a photo successfully
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8627_rs.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	653.6 KB 
ID:	25689
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8642_rs.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	791.8 KB 
ID:	25690
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8691_rs.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	837.2 KB 
ID:	25691
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8747_rs.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	588.8 KB 
ID:	25692
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8768_rs.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	845.4 KB 
ID:	25693
    +
    1. soft, centering, contrast
    2. dark/contrast
    3. backlit, centering
    4. dark, soft
    5. vignetting, borderline dark

    The first three appear to be either completely, or at least partially backlit. If the former, this is not something you can fix.

  9. #149
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nik-pilgrim View Post
    I welcome all. I ask to specify mistakes that it was possible to load a photo successfully
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8627_rs.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	653.6 KB 
ID:	25689
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8642_rs.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	791.8 KB 
ID:	25690
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8691_rs.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	837.2 KB 
ID:	25691
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8747_rs.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	588.8 KB 
ID:	25692
    +
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_H8A8768_rs.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	845.4 KB 
ID:	25693
    +
    2, 4, 5: OK
    1: soft, dark (harsh contrast due to the position of the sun)
    3: backlit

  10. #150
    Junior Member nik-pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    russia
    Posts
    81

    Default

    thanks I will try to submit a photo for consideration 2,4,5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •