Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Kosmopoliks Editing Advice

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    hello together, this picture was rejected too much/little contrast https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6956795

    is this version better? or isn't to fix?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-ALCA-5053.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	445.9 KB 
ID:	20099

    Greetings
    Oli

  2. #42
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
    hello together, this picture was rejected too much/little contrast https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6956795

    is this version better? or isn't to fix?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-ALCA-5053.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	445.9 KB 
ID:	20099

    Greetings
    Oli
    Don't see much difference between the two. Probably would be ok for me, but still very borderline, so can't promise the result would be any better if you re-submitted.

  3. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    ok thanks

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Hey JP-Team,

    I'd like to get this pictures prescreened. I know not the best light conditions
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-1083-6558.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	20129

    Greetings

  5. #45
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
    Hey JP-Team,

    I'd like to get this pictures prescreened. I know not the best light conditions
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-1083-6558.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	20129

    Greetings
    Soft, horizon (CW), and borderline contrast.

  6. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    ok thanks, fixable ?

  7. #47
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
    ok thanks, fixable ?
    With a better edit, probably can be made acceptable, yes.

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    ok thanks try my best

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Hello Screener, a question. Does a new plane with Airbus test REG count as HOT? In the database with the REG F-WZGW is a Cathay A350, the Reg has now an LH 350. Does the picture count as hot?
    Thanks

  10. #50
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
    Hello Screener, a question. Does a new plane with Airbus test REG count as HOT? In the database with the REG F-WZGW is a Cathay A350, the Reg has now an LH 350. Does the picture count as hot?
    Thanks
    Yes.

  11. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    thanks

  12. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Hey JP-Team,

    I'd like to get this pictures prescreened. I am not sure if it is rejected because of the sky as jpg artefacts. have the problem only blue sky

    Thanks und happy Eastern

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SU-GER-4683.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	646.6 KB 
ID:	23651

  13. #53
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,380

    Default

    Yes the compression in sky is very visible with squares of darker or lighter colour all around.

    Happy Easter to you as well !

    Alex

  14. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Hello everybody, I'm a bit clueless. got rejected these two pictures because of Horizon unlevel.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7308287
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7306695

    here are the Screenshots
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 21.17.09.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	24783
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 21.15.23.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	24784

    I have now made a screenshot with guideslines in Photoshop. The buildings in the background are in flight. What's wrong with the horizon? For tips I would be grateful.
    Greetings Oli

  15. #55
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
    Hello everybody, I'm a bit clueless. got rejected these two pictures because of Horizon unlevel.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7308287
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7306695

    here are the Screenshots
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 21.17.09.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	24783
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 21.15.23.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	24784

    I have now made a screenshot with guideslines in Photoshop. The buildings in the background are in flight. What's wrong with the horizon? For tips I would be grateful.
    Greetings Oli
    Buildings are slightly leaning to the left on both photos, more on the 2nd one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •