Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Info and Category

Hi Folks,

I have question regarding to this photo, It is an NASA T-38A, reg. N900NA, currently preserved at Space Center Houston.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And I got two reason being rejected.

- Categories wrong or missing
    - Bad Info: Location

Would you please tell me what category should I put for this one? And, I did put the location as "Other Location - Space Center Houston Texas, USA", is there another name or location should I use?

Thanks,

Originally posted by xuxinyi1000 View Post
    Hi Folks,

I have question regarding to this photo, It is an NASA T-38A, reg. N900NA, currently preserved at Space Center Houston.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And I got two reason being rejected.

- Categories wrong or missing
    - Bad Info: Location

Would you please tell me what category should I put for this one? And, I did put the location as "Other Location - Space Center Houston Texas, USA", is there another name or location should I use?

Thanks,
    Needs Vintage category. Regarding location, the screener left you a remark in the screening mail.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

in case you didn't see the message by the screener location should be : Other Location - Houston Space Center, USA - Texas

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
        Needs Vintage category. Regarding location, the screener left you a remark in the screening mail.
        Thank you very much for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
          in case you didn't see the message by the screener location should be : Other Location - Houston Space Center, USA - Texas
          Thanks Alex, I have corrected and re-upload the photo. Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
          X