Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Scans Collection - How to upload them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Scans Collection - How to upload them?

Hi guys,

I have a small collection from old scans which many registrations don't have photos in JP. The question is: I really don't know who are the authors from each photos (and also don't know some dates). As I never uploaded any of this photos to the site, the question is: Which are the rules to upload old scans with unknown authors?

Thanks,

Vinicius

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a small collection from old scans which many registrations don't have photos in JP. The question is: I really don't know who are the authors from each photos (and also don't know some dates). As I never uploaded any of this photos to the site, the question is: Which are the rules to upload old scans with unknown authors?

Thanks,

Vinicius
    From the upload page (https://www.jetphotos.com/addphotos/)

General Submission Guidelines

1. Only upload photos that you have taken or own the rights to display. If you are not the original photographer of an image, but own its usage rights, you must create a separate account called [Your Name] Collection and submit the photo via that account.
    So, if you are allowed to upload photos not taken by yourself, please open a 2nd account called "[Your Name] Collection" and upload them there.

Hope this helps
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
      From the upload page (https://www.jetphotos.com/addphotos/)

So, if you are allowed to upload photos not taken by yourself, please open a 2nd account called "[Your Name] Collection" and upload them there.

Hope this helps
      Nice, Gerardo! Many thanks for your quick reply!

Best Regards,

Vinicius Cruvinel

Comment

Working...
      X