Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick editing video tutorials for aviation photography

Hi,
    I have been uploading to youtube videos explaining a basic workflow for enthusiasts that wish to get their pictures in JetPhotos. After my share of trial and error and some people asking for advice on the basics, I have produced a series of tutorials that explain the basics. I explain one of the many ways to edit a photo and the workflow that has been working for me, which applies a ton of feedback from the JetPhotos Crew in the editing advice posts and the suggested tutorials.

I am planning to do my next one in English. So feedback is appreciated before I produce.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

This is the link to a very basic one.

How to get rid of halos (In Spanish but self-explanatory, 14min) This one follows to great extent the tutorial provided by Brian here. Also, please check the videos by Angelo Bufalino, from which I have learnt a lot.

Full tutorial (In Spanish but self-explanatory, 22min)

Quick tutorial (In Spanish, 14mins)

Hola Cristian,
    Gracias por tus tutorials

Comment

Oh I realise I forgot to reply - great videos indeed !! very interesting and well done

cheers
      Alex

Comment

Thank you Alex! trying to help the community.

Comment

Sorry for reviving this one. Do you still make these tutorials? If the answer is yes, I would like to give some tips for video editing.
          I've found applications like Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro X very helpful. They have a user-friendly interface and plenty of tools to play around with for tutorials.
          Clean sound enhances viewer engagement in audio, so investing in a good quality mic is essential.
          Lastly, I would emphasize mouse pointer visibility - it's a small tweak but definitely helps follow where the action is going on screen.​

Comment

I've had a great experience using Movavi Video Editor from https://www.movavi.com/imovie-for-windows/. In terms of editing, it's user-friendly, with a good variety of tools that can enhance your tutorials.
            As for some video editing tips, consider using easy-to-understand overlays to highlight certain edit points. Aim for high visibility when demonstrating a tool; visual cues are more effective that way. Also, ensure the mouse pointer is properly visible during screen recordings.​

Comment

Working...
            X