Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA1095 2/24/18

Saw a UFO, confirmed by others.

March 27, 2018: Pilots flying on two separate aircraft reported seeing an unidentified flying object over Arizona last month.The incident took place over sou...

have they arrived?
    moving quickly in air

Start watching at 2:20, he talks about clouds before that.
    moving quickly in air

Comment

Interesting.

Whoops, someone is knocking at the front door, I'll post later.
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Was that an object? Yes?
        Was it flying? Yes?
        Was it identified? No?

Then it was a UFO by definition.
        As my grandpa used to say "I know that UFOs exist, what I don't know is if they are Russian or American".

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
          Was that an object? Yes?
          Was it flying? Yes?
          Was it identified? No?

Then it was a UFO by definition.
          As my grandpa used to say "I know that UFOs exist, what I don't know is if they are Russian or American".
          6,000 entries and you still go ahead? Well that's my man, one of the two.. Happy Easter, Gabe.

PS: The second man just fights with .. 4,000 entries. I love it. This night I'll be here during the nightshift.
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by orangehuggy View Post
            https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...045Z/KSAN/KDFW

Saw a UFO, confirmed by others.

March 27, 2018: Pilots flying on two separate aircraft reported seeing an unidentified flying object over Arizona last month.The incident took place over sou...

have they arrived?
            Hm. Hopefully you can understand that I rather use flighaware than something else.. So, it was an AA-A321 (the longest A320 version available), and AA owns... 219 birds of that type?

Thus, I'll never say, something like that only happens in such an a/c type.

LH also owns one or two of these birds.. And it was a flight during daylight. So what is important, maybe the region. I should open the window during my next flight with Randazzo's LH-B744 to SFO, so that I can catch one or two of these with my fishing net..
            The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
            This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
            X