• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3470.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	1032841

Would the snow at both the engine and front wheel cause an obstruction rejection? This would also be a hot photo as the registration is reused from an older aircraft. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by cwk6888 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]21693[/ATTACH]

Would the snow at both the engine and front wheel cause an obstruction rejection? This would also be a hot photo as the registration is reused from an older aircraft. Thanks in advance.
      Yes, this would be rejected for obstruction.

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The above photo was rejected for dust spots. I couldn't positively identify where the spots are using the equalized tool. There appears to be a dark area just above the letter "K", but I believe that is part of the trees of the forest in the background. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7117838

There appears to be a dark area just above the letter "K", but I believe that is part of the trees of the forest in the background.
          That is a dust spot, not trees. If it were trees you would see similar areas elsewhere, but such a dark area appears nowhere else.

Comment

Name:	DSC_5315.jpg
Size:	618.8 KB
ID:	1033723

Is the above photo acceptable? It was shot at a great distance, and I am a bit concerned about the apparent vignetting on the right hand side. Thanks.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22729[/ATTACH]

Is the above photo acceptable? It was shot at a great distance, and I am a bit concerned about the apparent vignetting on the right hand side. Thanks.
              Yes, both vignetting and heat haze are evident, so likely rejection unfortunately.

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The photo above was rejected for "Categories wrong or missing". I think I checked the box "Small Prop". Is that incorrect? Thanks.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7241662

The photo above was rejected for "Categories wrong or missing". I think I checked the box "Small Prop". Is that incorrect? Thanks.
                  Small Prop was not selected for this image.

Comment

The above photo was rejected for too little contrast. I have made adjustment accordingly. Is the new one acceptable? Thanks.

Name:	DSC_6569.jpg
Size:	618.5 KB
ID:	1034356

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7247835

The above photo was rejected for too little contrast. I have made adjustment accordingly. Is the new one acceptable? Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23559[/ATTACH]
                      In my opinion acceptable. Don't forget to upload it with the reg given in the screening mail.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Name:	DSC_7292.jpg
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	1034601

Is the above photo acceptable? Is there enough contrast? Thanks in advance.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23843[/ATTACH]

Is the above photo acceptable? Is there enough contrast? Thanks in advance.
                          Very likely a contrast rejection, as the aircraft is mostly backlit.

Comment

Just realized the registration of the following photo is incorrect:

C-GWSZ. Boeing 737-8CT. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Should be C-GWSZ instead of C-GWSV. Thank you.

Comment

Just realized the registration of the following photo is incorrect:

C-GWSZ. Boeing 737-8CT. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Should be C-GWSZ instead of C-GWSV. Thank you.
                              Will fix it for you, but in the future:

Name:	FireShot Capture 191 - C-GWSV - Boeing 737-8CT - WestJet _ - https___www.jetphotos.com_photo_937.jpg
Size:	630.7 KB
ID:	1040949

Comment

Thank you very much Dana.

The following photo is rejected for Categories wrong or missing:

I did not click "Business Jet" as I thought the plane belongs to an airline (Carson Air). Is that incorrect?

Comment

Working...
                                X