5 photos are rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 photos are rejected

My three photos I uploaded, are good quality and couple are not. Why, reject the good quality pictures when couple pics are bad? Why, reject the good photos?

I go out of my way, to take pictures. It is not fair.

Looks, like I have to invest a camera that automatically transfers photos from Camera to phone

I am really disappointed and pissed off

If I get rejected again, I will not use this site again

Originally posted by shaner243 View Post
    My three photos I uploaded, are good quality and couple are not. Why, reject the good quality pictures when couple pics are bad? Why, reject the good photos?

I go out of my way, to take pictures. It is not fair.

Looks, like I have to invest a camera that automatically transfers photos from Camera to phone

I am really disappointed and pissed off

If I get rejected again, I will not use this site again
    If that is a threat, byebye!

If you want to learn and to improve your photography, feel free to post your rejected photos in our Digital Photo Processing forum and ask for advice.

On a personal note: Judging by your comments, you are an absolute beginner with photography. Neither do we reject good photos (not photos, you think are good, but acceptable photos according to our upload guidelines) nor does a "camera that automatically transfers photos from Camera to phone" help you increase the quality in any way whatsoever. So, take my advise and try to learn and improve your photography.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I am sorry, if it sounded like was a threat. I gotta start from somewhere. In terms of, being a beginner.

I totally understand, on what you are saying. When, I mentioned that " investing in a camera that automatically transfers photos " . I meant was, so that way when, I take a photo on a Nikon then it could be instantaneously, downloaded to my phone. That way, I could upload the photo right away.

Comment

I am sorry, if it sounded like was a threat. I gotta start from somewhere. In terms of, being a beginner.

I totally understand, on what you are saying. When, I mentioned that " investing in a camera that automatically transfers photos " . I meant was, so that way when, I take a photo on a Nikon then it could be instantaneously, downloaded to my phone. That way, I could upload the photo right away.
        Uh yeah... this is one the photos you're referring to:

Click image for larger version

Name:	56197_1523141786.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	1023249

While we try to be inclusive to all, no matter the photographic means at one's disposal, realistically, only in the best conditions will it be possible to get an image accepted here with a cell phone. It is possible (I accept maybe 1-2 cell phone images a day, out of ~400), but you would need much better light obviously, and to be much, much closer to the aircraft. Like under 100 feet away. Quality shots from a distance like that will unfortunately never be possible (until science catches up with physics, anyway).

I don't like throwing cold water on someone's passion, but if you're hoping to get images accepted here, you'll either need to get much closer to the aircraft, or find a better photographic tool. If you're not that interested in having images accepted, then who cares if your images are rejected, just enjoy your hobby!

Comment

When, I mentioned that " investing in a camera that automatically transfers photos " . I meant was, so that way when, I take a photo on a Nikon then it could be instantaneously, downloaded to my phone. That way, I could upload the photo right away.
          You could invest in the best, most expensive camera on the market but you'll still need to perform some kind of post processing and editing to get images accepted on any site.
          Even basic cropping and resizing are required.

Comment

Originally posted by glidescopeAviation View Post
            You could invest in the best, most expensive camera on the market but you'll still need to perform some kind of post processing and editing to get images accepted on any site.
            Even basic cropping and resizing are required.
            Correct! And before that, no matter what camera equipment, first lesson is how to get a proper photo right out of the camera: light, composition, location, camera settings and much more.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
            X