Thread: Milviz ATR72-600

Question Milviz ATR72-600

Does anyone have clue when is Milviz going to bring out the ATR72-600? Have been eagerly waiting for it to fly it on P3D.

Hm. First of all, when did they publish that they try to develop an ATR 72 for p3d?

I've found a source, which goes back to the beginning of March 2017. 12 months ago. Then the decision was made, we need an ATR 72 for p3d. Probably, I have to disappoint you.

Do you know who Mr Randazzo is? He also sells add-ons for p3d, a.o. a B747-400 which was developed with the help of one or two jet pilots who work under a nightblue tailfin..

So, to make it short. Good aircraft are not developed within months, and that's not only true for the chief engineer who I mention in my signature. Sutter only needed four years for the Boeing 747 prototype, 1965-1969.
    Which in my eyes is almost a miracle, because Sutter did not use 1 computer. He rather trusted the brains of his... 1,500 engineers (only a rough guess). And the result is..
    brilliant, imho.

But not within 12 months. Let's try to ask Randazzo for a B747-800i . The answer is the same: Not within .. months. There is only 1 reason why I don't use the B748i (fsx) by Randazzo.
    He doesn't (yet) sell it.

So, you are here since 3 years. Let's talk again about brilliant new simulators.. in 1 year.
    In these final days of March 2018 I like to celebrate. In memoriam Joseph F. Sutter (*21.03.1921, Seattle WA). I don't have to google him, trust me.

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. Almost a decade here on this platform.