Milviz ATR72-600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milviz ATR72-600

Does anyone have clue when is Milviz going to bring out the ATR72-600? Have been eagerly waiting for it to fly it on P3D.

Hm. First of all, when did they publish that they try to develop an ATR 72 for p3d?

I've found a source, which goes back to the beginning of March 2017. 12 months ago. Then the decision was made, we need an ATR 72 for p3d. Probably, I have to disappoint you.

Do you know who Mr Randazzo is? He also sells add-ons for p3d, a.o. a B747-400 which was developed with the help of one or two jet pilots who work under a nightblue tailfin..

So, to make it short. Good aircraft are not developed within months, and that's not only true for the chief engineer who I mention in my signature. Sutter only needed four years for the Boeing 747 prototype, 1965-1969.
    Which in my eyes is almost a miracle, because Sutter did not use 1 computer. He rather trusted the brains of his 4,500 engineers (he recently was on German TV again..). And the result is..
    brilliant, imho.

But not within 12 months. Let's try to ask Randazzo for a B747-800i . The answer is the same: Not within .. months. There is only 1 reason why I don't use the B748i (fsx) by Randazzo.
    He doesn't (yet) sell it.

So, you are here since 3 years. Let's talk again about brilliant new simulators.. in 1 year.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Only one minute ago, I wondered what Randazzo provides and develops for p3d...

And what should I say. I don't know why he sells his BAe Jetstream 41 only for fsx. So, one option for you would be, you can operate two sim bases, p3d and fsx. If you really urgently need a semi-pro short haul propeller simulator. And Randazzo only sells semi-pro, I stand for his quality.

But probably, we should be patient... Randazzo is developing something like a Boeing 747-800 for fsx and p3d. I only heard it through the grapevine, but if that's true, this wednesday now is a feast for me.
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
      X