Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first registration Bage

I greet you team JP!

I do not quite understand. I uploaded the photo. She was accepted immediately. On her plane number which is not yet in the database.
    For this do not give the badge the first registration?

Here is a photo:
    RA-89096. Sukhoi Superjet 100-95LR. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you! I'm sorry if I do not understand something.

The badge is there...so I do not understand the problem. It can take some time till its displayed on the page. So be patient and wait as the badge does not brings any benefit or so
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Originally posted by Pave View Post
      I greet you team JP!

I do not quite understand. I uploaded the photo. She was accepted immediately. On her plane number which is not yet in the database.
      For this do not give the badge the first registration?

Here is a photo:
      RA-89096. Sukhoi Superjet 100-95LR. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you! I'm sorry if I do not understand something.
      As well, in the future the cn must be included, or it will be a Bad Info rejection. I added it for you this time, but please make the effort to find it yourself next time.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        As well, in the future the cn must be included, or it will be a Bad Info rejection. I added it for you this time, but please make the effort to find it yourself next time.
        Oh! Thank you very much! I'll take care of everything.
        Thank you for helping.
        I'm trying to figure it all out.

Sorry for my unsatisfactory English.

Since we are talking about this ...

And where you need to take the serial number of the aircraft?

Comment

Oh! Thank you very much! I'll take care of everything.
          Thank you for helping.
          I'm trying to figure it all out.

Sorry for my unsatisfactory English.

Since we are talking about this ...

And where you need to take the serial number of the aircraft?
          You mean where you can find the c/n? So, simple search for the Registration in the internet: https://www.google.de/search?q=RA-89...hrome&ie=UTF-8 There are so much entries of the Plane with Serials. If you can not find them, one of the last way is Scramble.nl: Here you can find the Data of nearly all Civil and Military Aircraft.

Hope this helps, have a nice evening!
          Best Regards from Germany,
          Julian S.​

Comment

Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
            You mean where you can find the c/n? So, simple search for the Registration in the internet: https://www.google.de/search?q=RA-89...hrome&ie=UTF-8 There are so much entries of the Plane with Serials. If you can not find them, one of the last way is Scramble.nl: Here you can find the Data of nearly all Civil and Military Aircraft.

Hope this helps, have a nice evening!
            Thank you sir!

Comment

Hello!
              I uploaded the photo and added it to the database. As far as I understand this is usually considered the first registration. But I did not get the badge. 2. Under this registration number is still listed business jet.
              Everything is okay?
              Previously, the aircraft operated to Singapore Airlines (Reg - 9V-SVK) First flight date - 02/10/2002 Seat configuration - C30 Y255 Engines - 2 x RR Trent 892. VQ-BJA. Boeing 777-212(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hello!
                I uploaded the photo and added it to the database. As far as I understand this is usually considered the first registration. But I did not get the badge. 2. Under this registration number is still listed business jet.
                Everything is okay?
                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8958477
                Added manually,
                Reg belonged to another plane before so the system doesn't detect it for the new needed badge

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                  Added manually,
                  Reg belonged to another plane before so the system doesn't detect it for the new needed badge
                  Thank you. I thought something was wrong with the site.
                  Thank you!

Comment

Added manually,
                    Hi, Alex wondering if its the same issue you describe above with this one of mine? Cheer Tony
                    Newly registered 20/3/18 with CASA ,positioning out with new reg as the sun rises over OOL.. VH-TQW. Cessna 208B Grand Caravan. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
                      Hi, Alex wondering if its the same issue you describe above with this one of mine? Cheer Tony
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8893981
                      Hi,

iīm not Alex, but i hope itīs okay when i answer your question.
                      Yes itīs the same issue, the Registration is in database so you will not receive this badge automatically. It does not matter if it is another aircraft.

Hope it helps, have a nice day!
                      Last edited by Julian S.; 2018-05-27, 17:28.
                      Best Regards from Germany,
                      Julian S.​

Comment

Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
                        Hi,

iīm not Alex, but i hope itīs okay when i answer your question.
                        Yes itīs the same issue, the Registration is in database so you will not receive this badge automatically. It does not matter if it is another aircraft.

Hope it helps, have a nice day!
                        Thanks Julian - Appreciated T

Comment

Added manually,
                          It seems the story repeated itself.
                          There is a registration, but there is no badge.
                          Earlier with this registration number was another plane.

New Reg.. VP-BRB. Airbus A321-231. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you, respectfully,

Comment

Added !!

Comment

Added !!
                              Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X