Thread: “Categories Wrong or Missing” rejection: Help Appreciated

Default “Categories Wrong or Missing” rejection: Help Appreciated

Aloha All,

Photo recently rejected of a TG A333 at BKK/VTBS due to “Categories Wrong or Missing,” among other things. I did not select any categories, so they canÂ’t be wrong. So, I must be missing one... but which one? I really canÂ’t see how any of the the JP categories could apply. Picture in question is at https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6496561. Want to upload corrected photo, but want to ensure info on categories is correct. Thank you all, I appreciate your time. Also available by [email protected]. Any info helps.

Aloha,

Bryce

JetPhotos.Net Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Oggspotting View Post
    Aloha All,

Photo recently rejected of a TG A333 at BKK/VTBS due to “Categories Wrong or Missing,” among other things. I did not select any categories, so they canÂ’t be wrong. So, I must be missing one... but which one? I really canÂ’t see how any of the the JP categories could apply. Picture in question is at https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6496561. Want to upload corrected photo, but want to ensure info on categories is correct. Thank you all, I appreciate your time. Also available by [email protected]. Any info helps.

Aloha,

Bryce
    Missing 'Night Shot' category, due to the low sun.

It’s also underexposed as evidenced by the flat line on the right side of the histogram.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !