No announcement yet.

incredible, 30,40 dowload on 1 day!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incredible, 30,40 dowload on 1 day!!!!

Hello JP crew,I asked myself this question of knowing before which date it was necessary to be registered and having posted its first photo to benefit from such a number of downloads. Yesterday, two contributors had more than 30 photos accepted. What an interest to flood the queue with the same photos, taken from the same place without originality, it's a shame !!!!it's a shame !!!!
    After, after, what should be done to have such a privilege.

Olivier

Contributors who had Premium Account before JP reorg had 100 slots.
    Now, listen to yourself:
    What an interest to flood the queue with the same photos, taken from the same place without originality, it's a shame !!!!it's a shame !!!!
    And your next sentence:
    what should be done to have such a privilege.
    Erm... What?

Comment

Hello Tom,

I came to find out why I only had 20 slots. Hence my interrogative sentences.

Now, I think that you share my feelings and that of many other contributors that to put about fifty photo in a row taken from one place has little interest. These photos put end to end can hide the one who would have the charm of the photo.

Personally, when I see a long series, I do not look at them!

Olivier

Comment

It all depends...
        Personally I process my pics by Date/Location. If I spend whole day at the airport, taking pics from one spot (usually I try to find at lease 2 different spots) so I upload several pics from this day/location. Is it boring? Not, as every plane is different, there are different light conditions, frame angles etc.
        Regarding the whole series - nobody forces you to browse pics one by one Just look for one you find interesting

Comment

What would have had to be as criteria to download more than 20 photos?

Comment

Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
            What would have had to be as criteria to download more than 20 photos?
            Please see the first reply:

Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
            Contributors who had Premium Account before JP reorg had 100 slots.

Comment

Working...
            X