Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Resubmission

Hello,
    When you resubmit a photo, does it have to be an upgraded version of the exact same photo,
    or can you use a slightly different angled photo that is of higher quality ? Sticky? Thanks much,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
    Click to view my pictures on Jetphotos.net. Thanks!!

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5984

Originally posted by steve View Post
    Hello,
    When you resubmit a photo, does it have to be an upgraded version of the exact same photo,
    or can you use a slightly different angled photo that is of higher quality ? Sticky? Thanks much,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
    I would have thought it would have to be a better quality upload of the original, if you upload a picture that's at a different angle that would class as a different shot and not a Re-submission.

Comment

yes it needs to be a better edit of the original, at the same size

Regards
      Alex

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
        yes it needs to be a better edit of the original, at the same size

Regards
        Alex
        Thanks for the feedback aLEX, AND gLIDE. I KINDA THOUGHT THAT. A week later I got a much better pic of the same plane but a slightly diff. angle and lighting.
        Too bad I can't delete the 1st one. Got too anxious. Later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
        Click to view my pictures on Jetphotos.net. Thanks!!

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5984

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
          Thanks for the feedback aLEX, AND gLIDE. I KINDA THOUGHT THAT. A week later I got a much better pic of the same plane but a slightly diff. angle and lighting.
          Too bad I can't delete the 1st one. Got too anxious. Later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
          You can always ask us to remove the shot. Then you can reupload the new one.
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
          X